Hi does anyone have one of these machines right now?

Yes I have one

Crem One 2B DBPP (pre production version), ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DBPP (paddle flow control), Lelit Mara X Prototype, BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK, Eureka Atom Speciality 75, Eureka "Blow UP System", VDT Vibration thing: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Great any think to look out for Dave, should i buy one as they seem really good from what i,ve read!!

Great any think to look out for Dave, should i buy one as they seem really good from what i,ve read!!
Dave has done an extensive review.

Take a look here:

https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/2019/03/06/acs-minima-final-production-machine/

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

33 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

I like the Minima, it's very (very) good inside, but the exterior doesn't appeal to all.

• Like 1

Crem One 2B DBPP (pre production version), ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DBPP (paddle flow control), Lelit Mara X Prototype, BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK, Eureka Atom Speciality 75, Eureka "Blow UP System", VDT Vibration thing: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

i guess so but i like its looks so win win for me then cheers

Another happy user here, I'm surprised that no-one has asked for a dedicated ACS or minima forum.  On second thoughts is it that nobody needs advice or has anything to moan about. 

Ian

• Thanks 1

Minima ma ma ma Eureka Zenith

Another Minima owner here, I love mine, its an absolute workhorse and I haven't had a single issue with it at all yet. 

• Like 1

Beans>Grinders>Machines

Cant wait to get one now, think there a few weeks away from stock unless you buy fro coffee italia!!

Suggest patience here, a purchase from Bella B has massive advantages.

Ian

Minima ma ma ma Eureka Zenith

BB only list as in stock if it is whereas Coffee Italia list as in stock then inform you 'it's being built to order' once they have your money.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

These are showing in stock at BB now, I’m going to made a trip there soon 🤭

Well be quick they fly off the shelves.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Yeah in store in a weeks time ordered mine last week 🤗

Posted (edited)

These are back in stock at BB.

I made the decision to purchase over the weekend, called up this morning to ask a couple of questions before purchase and was told there is no stock but it was due hopefully by the end of the month.

2 hours later I had an email stating that they had arrived :)

Edited by brewd

Great choice, looks a great machine.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Hiya

Ordered mine dispatched today so excited to get a new machine! 😁😐

If you have to adjust brew pressure to 9 bars, don't panic, it's easy and I did a video.

Thanks Dc i saw that but i think BB have checked this before shipping this morning!

Daz

Posted (edited)

I wonder what the teething problems were......now resolved with this latest batch I'm sure.

So tempted to order one! 

Edited by nicholasj
Forgot something!

ACS Minima, Niche Zero and a VST 18g ridged basket.

On 10/06/2019 at 17:52, Eyedee said:

Another happy user here, I'm surprised that no-one has asked for a dedicated ACS or minima forum.  On second thoughts is it that nobody needs advice or has anything to moan about. 

Ian

Good point.....I hope this does happen and ACS gets its own space.

ACS Minima, Niche Zero and a VST 18g ridged basket.

11 minutes ago, nicholasj said:

I wonder what the teething problems were......now resolved with this latest batch I'm sure.

So tempted to order one! 

Understanding was the teething problem.

1. They can't make a case like QM and Lelit who can press em out real nice out from thin steel (0.4-0.5mm), but they can and do use 2.0-2.3mm steel in the case apart from the drip tray cover itself (to give it spring for grip). The cases are simple for smaller hand built production runs and your not paying for a very flashy finish and a basic exterior. If you want to put accessories/replacement handles on you can.

2. It's a machine that's good on the inside and puts price/performance top of the agenda. It's very cheap for what you get. it's also all stainless steel, no painted mild steel frame.

3. It has an unusual shape, which once you use it for a few weeks, totally makes sense.

4. It has a solenoid group, which is fantastic from a maintenance backflushing with cleaner, descaling perspective. Marketing talks about preinfusion chambers in the Lever operated E61 group, but this only helps very slightly with rotary pumped machines. It's not necessary on the Minima with it's pump characteristics

5. It takes some selling and some explaining and competes strongly/exceedes the performance of more expensive machines.

6. It has a Vibration pump, some people like rotary pumps...in the end it makes little difference in the domestic environment

Retailers need to get their head around the machine and customers who want performance at a great price, over looks are the ideal buyers. Plus those who just want a simpler experience.

My V is off the counter for 4 yearly maintenance (must get round to it), but I have been using the only the Minima for months now...It does produce a very good shot indeed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1