Purchased new, on reading Dave Corby's glowing review, from Bella Barista in June 2014. Sadly I don't have a copy of that review but there is a comparative review with the Mazzer Mini E on BB's website, which I do have. Matt black version, lovingly kept in excellent condition  and will be supplied in the original Eureka box. There is a small break in the lip of the short hopper which is covered by the black lid. Used on the 2.75 grind setting for espresso and milk based espresso drinks. Based on monthly bean purchases from Coffee Compass, it has ground about 170kg. Personal inspection welcomed. Payment of £325 by PayPal must be cleared before the grinder is taken away. There are 7 photos available to email or Viber that use too much memory to post here.

Rod

Vesuvius DBPP, Niche Zero, Eureka Zenith 65E, Cafelat XT portafilter (using in naked config), VST filter baskets, Torr Goldfinger Nero convex.

Hey, I'm interested.

I was about to purchase a new Mignon Specilitia but this looks like a step up, I think? Not sure if there's anything the Specilitia can do that the Zenith can't?

Whereabouts are you?

Posted (edited)

Hi AJSK. I'm near Newcastle in the NE. Do you get up around here at all? It would be a good step up from the mignon but I don't know the new model.

Edited by centaursailing

Rod

Vesuvius DBPP, Niche Zero, Eureka Zenith 65E, Cafelat XT portafilter (using in naked config), VST filter baskets, Torr Goldfinger Nero convex.

1 hour ago, centaursailing said:

Hi AJSK. I'm near Newcastle in the NE. Do you get up around here at all? It would be a good step up from the mignon but I don't know the new model.

Bit too far for me so I wouldn't be able to pick up 😕 Furthest north I go frequently is Leicester lol

If you want to email the pics to me I can upload them via TapaTalk for you 😁 

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

33 minutes ago, MildredM said:

If you want to email the pics to me I can upload them via TapaTalk for you 😁 

Thanks Mildred, that'd be a great help. Could you message me your email address please?

Rod

Posting up the photos for @centaursailing 😁 

EFBE31E7-4149-4DFF-ACB5-51B0F8E149B8.jpeg

49A18F4E-7AEA-4A4F-8330-F281334701DF.jpeg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

20190609_115257.jpgv20190609_115348.jpg20190609_115431.jpg20190609_115257.jpg20190608_162347.jpg20190609_115634.jpg20190608_155522.jpg20190609_115524.jpg

• Like 1

The first interested party has withdrawn his interest.

Rod

Just for transparency, @shere PM'd offering £280 delivered. I'll reply here since forum rules say trading should all happen in the thread, that at the moment I'm looking to hold out for closer to asking price. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rod

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)