• Thanks 2

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

You beat me to it!!
Get on it! Super tempting hehe!

Posted (edited)

Nice, £420 with postage though. Definitely worth it for someone, but I'd probably go direct for that saving 😬 

Edited by catpuccino

About an 18% saving on new. Seems like a good deal to me

LR, Niche & a steady stream of beans

About an 18% saving on new. Seems like a good deal to me
Don't think the warranty is transferable so 18% is a bit of a gamble as to whether it's worth it.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

I think it's a good deal. Martin is pretty helpful and if there's an issue I'm sure he would try to help.

There haven't been a huge amount of reported issues with these that I know of.

If you receive it and there is something obviously wrong you are protected by PayPal.

So in my opinion worth a punt for a discount. But as I always say, each to their own.

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Offer 380, if accepted a great deal at 400 inc the postage

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

It IS a great deal. Saving £100 or thereabouts, that’s going to buy a heck of a lot of beans for starters. It’s the 'right' colour too!

Anyone looking to step up from a mediocre grinder and wanting to get into better espresso with the option of pourover etc then here's your chance. It’s unlikely anything will fail, there can’t be much to go wrong anyway (I don’t think I have heard of any problems particularly), besides if it happened I’m sure Niche would step up - they wouldn’t want any negative publicity. Especially with having such a following here on this forum as well as other forums worldwide. 

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

Posted (edited)

One was dropped and it busted the switch in the USA (Jim Schulmans fault)....I understand they sent them a new switch (well actually an entire circuit board) FOC.

Edited by DavecUK
  • Like 2

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Uhhm...sold. *whistles*

😬

• Like 4

Update: Niche arrived. Fantastic condition, except the seller forgot to put the wooden grind cup tray into the box 😣 Hopefully that'll arrive shortly...

• Like 3

I think you're going to enjoy it especially with the saving you got...

9 minutes ago, DavecUK said:

I think you're going to enjoy it especially with the saving you got...

I'm already quite fond of it. I've taken the hex screw out so I can sit the grinds cup down for now 😀

• Like 2

I'm already quite fond of it. I've taken the hex screw out so I can sit the grinds cup down for now 
You have unlocked the secret chamber!

44.jpg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)