Mik3

Rattleware shot pitcher UK

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know where you can buy these from in the UK?

DBB83594-761A-4BD3-89CF-F0718F600711.jpeg

Edited by Mik3
Add image

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mik3 said:

Does anyone know where you can buy these from in the UK?

DBB83594-761A-4BD3-89CF-F0718F600711.jpeg

Amazon do a very similar Rhinowares one.

Edited by ashcroc
Spellign
  • Like 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

I wasn’t sure if they were the same quality or not, the rattleware stuff seems to be highly rated but seen a few bad reviews on the rhino wares?

It might be worth contacting Hasbean which seems to be an importer of Rattleware.  It's not shown on their website but perhaps they could get some in their next shipment - https://www.hasbean.co.uk/collections/rattleware?page=1

• Like 1

If I can't drink my bowl of coffee three times daily, then in my torment, I will shrivel up like a piece of roast goat.

Spiders on coffee

I will give that a try, thank you 

So for info, I spoke to hasbean, they kindly advised that they have just made their rattleware order, but could potentially add on a case of 12 of these pitchers to their next order, though this is unfortunately not for another 6 month or so.

Not sure if this is the best place to gauge any interest on that front, as I don’t need 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be interested. It's not often I use a shot glass these days but when I do, I tend to burn my fingers.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

I can vouch for the Rhinoware ones. Mine seems very well made, and useful.

• Like 1

A Northern Coffee Newbie. Sage Dual Temp Pro & Smart Grinder Pro.

Thanks for the feedback, be interested to hear if anyone had experience of both if there was any conceivable difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Rhinowares on and I've no issues, I also suspect they come out of the same factory like a lot of products do just with different branding.

• Like 1

Rhinowares one is ok, but for the love of god don't put it in the dishwasher. The markings may well as be written with chalk....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Gaggia Classic Chrome - Mignon Specialita 55

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)