Sign in to follow this  
urbanbumpkin

2nd hand mobiles where to buy

My Son as after a mobile for his birthday. He's on a sim only contract so no upgrade with Vodafone.

He's found an IPhone  6 64g for about £120 on Quick mobile fix but the company reviews are terrible.

Any recommendations on where to source one from. Cash Converters?

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

1 minute ago, urbanbumpkin said:

My Son as after a mobile for his birthday. He's on a sim only contract so no upgrade with Vodafone.

He's found an IPhone  6 64g for about £120 on Quick mobile fix but the company reviews are terrible.

Any recommendations on where to source one from. Cash Converters?

Gumtree or eBay Clive, loads of them about

• Like 1

AKA Toffee chips

2 minutes ago, coffeechap said:

Gumtree or eBay Clive, loads of them about

Cheers Dave my only reluctance with going ebay is if they don't work. or turn out to be nicked

Sage DB; Mazzer Major; VST 15g, 18g & 20g Baskets;TORR Trapez & Perger Tamper

Brought my oneplus5 of eBay checked description carefully and contacted the seller to confirm that it was in A+ condition. It arrived without a mark anywhere that I could find, I was chuffed to bits. So eBay isn't all bad...

Mr MaB

• Like 1

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

Just bought my son a used iPhone 7 Plus from Mazuma. I’ve not used them before but the phone was in good condition and comes with one years warranty and I would probably use them again. 

Game can be very good if you go into a store. Some of their phones are pristine, unused. Don't pay the sticker price, they will negotiate.

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.

Ebay is perfect place to source a phone. Pay via PayPal and if there is any issues just raise a dispute. You'll be covered if the phone isn't as described. Have purchased numerous times without issue.

Machine - Vesuvius. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.