Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Sparkyx said:

@Nicknak would you be able to make a portafilter stand similar to the niche one but without the hole in the bottom in either walnut or blackwood? If so, would you be kind enough to PM me with cost?

No problems , Walnut might be cheaper .. Blackwood is quite expensive in larger bits . I’ll Pm you ..Blackwood is lovely and comes up really shiny 👍

Edited by Nicknak
  • Like 1

Herewith glamour shots of my lovely new wooden coffee bits!

IMG_9149.jpgIMG_9151.jpgIMG_9152.jpgIMG_9154.jpgIMG_9155.jpg

Nick has done a sterling job with these and both made to my exact measurements as I wanted to ensure the PF sits horizontal when in the rest to assist an even tamp.

Massive improvement over my previous homemade setup, so really pleased with this and nice to have a properly handcrafted item

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good work again Nick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Totally agree.
These were oak, in case anyone looking for the same.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rob177palmer said:

Totally agree.
These were oak, in case anyone looking for the same.

Thanks Rob , they look  very at home there ..

• Like 2

Thanks@Nicknak for this stunning piece of work.

fd94575b0cd7f3b1c279965c1e231a5a.jpg

a44ac569243bc6298176cc770d536d64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Londinium R - KafaTek Monolith Conical - Versalab M3

Just now, Sparkyx said:

Thanks@Nicknak for this stunning piece of work.

fd94575b0cd7f3b1c279965c1e231a5a.jpg

a44ac569243bc6298176cc770d536d64.jpg

Thanks , it looks like your measurements were very good .. 😬 .. Do all PFs  fit 🥴

• Like 3

Thanks , it looks like your measurements were very good .. .. Do all PFs  fit

They do indeed. Very happy with the outcome. I have a feeling the handles will be next

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkyx said:

They do indeed. Very happy with the outcome. I have a feeling the handles will be next emoji28.png

Not in Wenge .. please say no 🥴😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not in Wenge .. please say no

Haha you shouldn’t have made me look up snakewood...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sparkyx said:

Haha you shouldn’t have made me look up snakewood... emoji2960.png

You’re the man 😎.. Can we order double amount ,just in case 🤯🤪..  I might have to sand them to shape 😂😂😂

• Like 1

You’re the man .. Can we order double amount ,just in case ..  I might have to sand them to shape

We might have to wait until payday for that. Referral being sent for a pacemaker...

• Haha 1

Flipping heck! That looks sooooooo good 😀🤔

• Thanks 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Fabulous!!  I'd love the tamper and portafilter holder, could you give me an idea of price @Nicknak   My machine is a Lelit Bianca if that helps with sizing.

• Like 2

Lelit Bianca/Mazzer Major/Several odd cups, one milk jug and a yen to do good latte art/ Four horses/four cats/3 dogs/7 chickens. :o

6 minutes ago, Obidi said:

Fabulous!!  I'd love the tamper and portafilter holder, could you give me an idea of price @Nicknak   My machine is a Lelit Bianca if that helps with sizing.

Can I PM you and we can chat , 🤪😂

On 20/06/2019 at 09:49, rob177palmer said:

Herewith glamour shots of my lovely new wooden coffee bits!

IMG_9149.jpgIMG_9151.jpgIMG_9152.jpgIMG_9154.jpgIMG_9155.jpg

Nick has done a sterling job with these and both made to my exact measurements as I wanted to ensure the PF sits horizontal when in the rest to assist an even tamp.

Massive improvement over my previous homemade setup, so really pleased with this and nice to have a properly handcrafted item

Hi @Nicknak further to your pm, these are the pics I was talking about.  Could you do a portafilter holder to fit a naked and spouted one?

Lelit Bianca/Mazzer Major/Several odd cups, one milk jug and a yen to do good latte art/ Four horses/four cats/3 dogs/7 chickens. :o

26 minutes ago, Obidi said:

Hi @Nicknak further to your pm, these are the pics I was talking about.  Could you do a portafilter holder to fit a naked and spouted one?

Yes I can ,like this one I did above in Wenge 🤯😂.. But if I can get the oak deep enough yes 😎

219CA9D8-2E06-4A6B-9FFF-AC1ABBFCC39B.jpeg

• Like 2

Is there anyone who has a Letit Bianca that can be kind enough to supply some accurate measurements of the Portafilter?  Preferably using callipers .. pretty please .. Thanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicknak said:

Yes I can ,like this one I did above in Wenge 🤯😂.. But if I can get the oak deep enough yes 😎

219CA9D8-2E06-4A6B-9FFF-AC1ABBFCC39B.jpeg

Now that is pretty, I like it very much. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Nicknak said:

Is there anyone who has a Letit Bianca that can be kind enough to supply some accurate measurements of the Portafilter?  Preferably using callipers .. pretty please .. Thanks 

If anyone could help I would be very grateful......... . 🙂

Edited by Obidi
whoops
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicknak said:

@Nick1881   @DavecUK    anyone else?

• Like 1

@Nick1881 😁 

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

4 hours ago, Nicknak said:

I can, I have calipers too. Will do it tomorrow, do you just need the handle?

• Like 4

Niche Zero, Lelit Bianca, Claris Ultra filter, Torr Tamper with NickNak handle, BT Wedge distribution tool, Felicita ARC scales, MildredM towels. Fully converted by Coffee Forums UK.

Just now, Nick1881 said:

I can, I have calipers too. Will do it tomorrow, do you just need the handle?

What a gent .. that is very good of you .. Can I PM you some pictures where I need the measurements ? No rush .. Thankyou ..

@Obidi 

Just now, Nicknak said:

What a gent .. that is very good of you .. Can I PM you some pictures where I need the measurements ? No rush .. Thankyou ..

@Obidi 

Of course, send it over. I would measure now but the calipers are in my car.

• Thanks 1

Niche Zero, Lelit Bianca, Claris Ultra filter, Torr Tamper with NickNak handle, BT Wedge distribution tool, Felicita ARC scales, MildredM towels. Fully converted by Coffee Forums UK.