coffeechap

La Pavoni professional barely used £400

8 minutes ago, bigsav said:

@coffeechapI'm definitely interested (just wish this had come up a month or two later!)

At the minute I think my best offer is to ask if you could sell for £350 including shipping?

Sav

Thanks for your offer, £400 delivered is my absolute lowest, it’s a £200 plus saving on a new one! Understand if it’s not in your price range

• Like 1

AKA Toffee chips

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, coffeechap said:

Thanks for your offer, £400 delivered is my absolute lowest, it’s a £200 plus saving on a new one! Understand if it’s not in your price range

@coffeechap  As I said,  I'm not doubting the valuation at all!  

Happy to leave my offer open if you don't have any further interest (which you should!) but unfortunately I can't offer any more at the minute!  

Cheers for the quick replies. 

Sav

Edited by bigsav

9 minutes ago, bigsav said:

@coffeechap  As I said,  I'm not doubting the valuation at all!  

Happy to leave my offer open if you don't have any further interest (which you should!) but unfortunately I can't offer any more at the minute!  

Cheers for the quick replies. 

Sav

Again thanks for the offer, will take this to Ebay and get a little more 😉

• Like 1

AKA Toffee chips

Such a shame this will go off the forum😪

• Sad 1

AKA Toffee chips

[mention=2844]coffeechap[/mention]I'm definitely interested (just wish this had come up a month or two later!)

At the minute I think my best offer is to ask if you could sell for £350 including shipping?

Sav

I bought one on here for £350 delivered the other day. Nowhere near in the same cosmetic condition given the photos I’ve seen for this machine. £50 diff in the grand scheme of things and a machine that will work out of the box... IMO, well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I bought one on here for £350 delivered the other day. Nowhere near in the same cosmetic condition given the photos I’ve seen for this machine. £50 diff in the grand scheme of things and a machine that will work out of the box... IMO, well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As I said, I don't doubt the valuation at all! It's just not great timing having very recently bought a Niche grinder.

I'm still tempted by this but not sure if I can make it happen.

This forum is great but I didn't realise how much peer pressure there would be

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bigsav said:

This forum is great but I didn't realise how much peer pressure there would be emoji6.png

There are plenty of people on here happy to spend your money for you ;)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bigsav said:

As I said, I don't doubt the valuation at all! It's just not great timing having very recently bought a Niche grinder.

I'm still tempted by this but not sure if I can make it happen.

This forum is great but I didn't realise how much peer pressure there would be emoji6.png

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Indeed, stick to your guns, what I think folk make the mistake of is streching that little too far, there are plenty of other machines out there, that can be had for less money, thus giving you some extra cash to spend on the important stuff, the beans that make the drink. Please don’t feel pressured into this one, you will find the right one for your circumstances.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

AKA Toffee chips

1 hour ago, coffeechap said:

Please don’t feel pressured into this one, you will find the right one for your circumstances.

The only pressure is coming from my own impatience! - but I appreciate the sentiment!  Cheers.  

I'll get there soon - in the meantime I'm really enjoying the move from a Wilfa Svart to the Niche for my aeropress/V60.  

• Like 2

Cheeky little bump before I use my £1 listing on eBay 

• Like 3

AKA Toffee chips

If you’re ever passing through Leicester and fancy a swap give me a shout as I’m sure the wife would like some worktop back

IMG_5530.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KTD said:

If you’re ever passing through Leicester and fancy a swap give me a shout as I’m sure the wife would like some worktop back emoji2957.png

IMG_5530.jpg

If only I needed a cherub! Unfortunately I have to thin out my collection not add to it, but thanks for the offer

• Like 1

AKA Toffee chips

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 113Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..

34 minutes ago, flatwh8 said:

i will take it for 400 posted :)

Go on then, you have a deal, will go to pm for the finer details

• Like 2

AKA Toffee chips

just looking at blue star -- in addition to a bottomless portafilter what else would you get???  

just looking at blue star -- in addition to a bottomless portafilter what else would you get???  

Maybe some temp strips for the group?

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Ask @coffeechap for a price on a tamper, may have one.

John

Roasters: BB Dalian Amazon 1kg -Power contolled GeneCafe 101- 113Kg of greens - Tonino

Espresso: Londinium L2 - Gaggia G105 - Silvia v3 Mr.Shades PID'-d - Faema E92a2 (Project) - MyPressi Twist - VST baskets / Motta Europa (350/500/750ml) - Torr Ti 58.55 & Goldfinger flat 58.4 TiBlack, Pullman 51.4 - Acaia x2

Grinders: Flats: Compak R120 - NS Mythos plus Conics: Compak K10PB - Lido 3

Brewed: Behmor Brazen - Moccamaster KBGT471 - Aeropress - V60 - Cona model D - Clever - Mizudashi - 8-10 + 6 cup Chemex

Water: BWT Bestmax V Refrac: VST III

and a Puq Press not in a pear tree..

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)