coffeechap

La Pavoni professional barely used £400

2005 La Pavoni professional in chrome, I bought this to use for training, but TBH it is too good and thought someone might want it instead. I would rather use one that needs some work as a training machine.

it has probably been day in a cupboard for 15 years and I estimate has been used maybe 20 times. I have never seen a polymer piston in original colour, there is no wear on the group sleeve or or the roller bearing of the group!

No scale on the inside and all the seals are spot on, there are a couple of minor marks where the previous owner was a little enthusiastic during cleaning but nothing that detracts from the looks of this machine.

I would prefer collection but can post at cost.

£400

6E3001C0-3884-4B28-A2B0-852AAEDE45FA.jpeg

610E6E7A-236F-42A3-AB55-2A5ECEBC8CAC.jpeg

7F8B0E73-38C3-45A1-8637-E92AFF1F6300.jpeg

C9730506-F602-4481-A532-1F3F8D234077.jpeg

8D2432FB-4AE4-40EA-8632-F88A6DB96FC3.jpeg

1B25932D-888F-443F-A676-2FE8F6B5A718.jpeg

03918FCC-2AC5-4505-9F7C-1CF821813D30.jpeg

E451B5F3-E5DA-4236-84AE-05D11E133EC9.jpeg

DBBEA342-7C8A-4BEC-ACBC-79F33D035F31.jpeg

D2BE075B-0282-41CB-923B-3E9310C02015.jpeg

• Like 6

AKA Toffee chips

That's never been used !

• Haha 1

keep calm and grind flat

2 hours ago, jimbojohn55 said:

It has but very very little use

AKA Toffee chips

Stunning! Someone snap this up 🙏

1995 'Coffee Gaggia' with full Gaggia Classic conversion, DIY PID Controller, OPV set to 9bar, Silvia steam wand, Botomless PF, VST 15g Basket, Motta 58mm Tamper and Ascaso I-Mini grinder

14 hours ago, MartinB said:

Stunning! Someone snap this up 🙏

Yes someone please snap this up

AKA Toffee chips

Would you consider taking back a macap mxd I purchased from you in exchange for the La Pavoni? Might be able to come to some sort of a deal if you wish to proceed, let me know your thoughts.
Thanks

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter how you get there it's only the end result that matters

16 hours ago, MinesAbeer said:

Would you consider taking back a macap mxd I purchased from you in exchange for the La Pavoni? Might be able to come to some sort of a deal if you wish to proceed, let me know your thoughts.
Thanks

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer, as I have way to many grinders that need new homes, I really don’t need another, so unfortunately I can’t do a deal this time. Appreciate the thought though

AKA Toffee chips

I’m kind of tempted to go back to a lever, need to have a think...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer, as I have way to many grinders that need new homes, I really don’t need another, so unfortunately I can’t do a deal this time. Appreciate the thought though
Appreciated, will leave it there as other things have cropped up, GLWTS sure it'll soon be gone

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, KTD said:

I’m kind of tempted to go back to a lever, need to have a think...

Dont think for too long though!

AKA Toffee chips

5 minutes ago, coffeechap said:

Dont think for too long though!

No,  because I know someone who would like it for their birthday ..... I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of that age in such superb condition. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

No,  because I know someone who would like it for their birthday ..... I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of that age in such superb condition. 
No another birthday M, your sounding like the queen a birthday whenever you fancy

Mr MaB

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Will leave this here for a few days if no interest it’s off to Ebay 

• Like 1

AKA Toffee chips

I don't believe it...should have gone days a go, if not at lever forum day...jeepers whatever next24bf3c0d29a3af0e65b6375f20368cb1.jpg

Mr MaB

Exactly! Must be the forum upgrade and lessened activity!

• Like 1

AKA Toffee chips

On 22/05/2019 at 18:19, MildredM said:

You talking about the machine or the person ;)

• Like 1

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

2 hours ago, DavecUK said:

You talking about the machine or the person ;)

Definitely not the person!

• Haha 1

AKA Toffee chips

Any idea of the possible costs for postage to Northern Ireland?  

How are your packing skills? 

Sav

GaggiaEnthusiast

Buying expensive equipment won't make you barista!

Sav

They are very good. He’s just sent one to me and it arrived in perfect condition

• Like 1

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

4 hours ago, bigsav said:

Sav

I can box it very very safely, you will need to do some basic reassembly the other end that’s all. 

AKA Toffee chips

I can box it very very safely, you will need to do some basic reassembly the other end that’s all. 
I can cope with basic reassembly.

If you've had no offers to collect could you please get a quote for delivery and we can see where we go from there?

I'm not doubting the value of such a clean looking machine but having just bought a Niche, it might be just above my budget right now. If you can get a price for shipping then I can at least see if I can make some kind of offer?

Thanks,

Sav

• Like 1

No more than £20 for the postage

13 hours ago, bigsav said:

If you've had no offers to collect could you please get a quote for delivery and we can see where we go from there?

I'm not doubting the value of such a clean looking machine but having just bought a Niche, it might be just above my budget right now. If you can get a price for shipping then I can at least see if I can make some kind of offer?

Thanks,

Sav

No more than £20 for the postage @bigsav

• Like 1

AKA Toffee chips

22 hours ago, bigsav said:

Thanks,

Sav

@bigsav    Let me know if you are interested as I will list elsewhere soon

AKA Toffee chips

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, coffeechap said:

@bigsav    Let me know if you are interested as I will list elsewhere soon

@coffeechapI'm definitely interested (just wish this had come up a month or two later!)

At the minute I think my best offer is to ask if you could sell for £350 including shipping?

Sav

Edited by bigsav
Punctuation!

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)