dfk41

Too much for me

Without being negative, is this is the new finished article then I am not going to bother posting any more. The new format makes no sense when compared to the old format, except perhaps to techies. For those who want to, enjoy......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, dfk41 said:

Without being negative, is this is the new finished article then I am not going to bother posting any more. The new format makes no sense when compared to the old format, except perhaps to techies. For those who want to, enjoy......

They're still working on it.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

@dfk41

Dave don't give up just yet.... I am sure these teething problems will get resolved.

Hang in there!!

• Like 2

There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Manic Obsession"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expobar Brewtus DB, Mazzer SJ, Sowden, V60, Aeropress and all sorts

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently enjoying LSOL

I don't like it much, but am gradually managing to get the new posts function a little more like it used to be. I am a techie, but I suppose I dislike change as much as the next man. Hopefully there will be some benefits to it over the previous format....at the moment it's a wait and see for me.

• Like 1

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

@dfk41 

This thread form about half way down page 9 onwards will tell you what's going on.

There's nothing about software that would keep me returning, only content.

• Like 1

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Not sure of the reasons for the change (I haven't read the linked thread) but I did think that there was an issue with the forum when I logged in this morning.

It needs to grow on me

• Like 1

a grinder a lever and some beans

11 minutes ago, Jumbo Ratty said:

Is their a new posts thing,, like there used to be,,,,,so I can see ata glance what threads have been added to?

Up at the top left under the Coffee Forums logo, or top right 'unread content.'

It's not finished yet, and hopefully will look something like the old one. As far as I know, everything is still migrating over.

I prefer the look of the old forum tbh, and some things need working on (which the team are aware of). All I can suggest is to post your suggestions on the 'Suggestions' thread.

• Like 3

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

4 minutes ago, Rhys said:

Up at the top left under the Coffee Forums logo, or top right 'unread content.'

It's not finished yet, and hopefully will look something like the old one. As far as I know, everything is still migrating over.

I prefer the look of the old forum tbh, and some things need working on (which the team are aware of). All I can suggest is to post your suggestions on the 'Suggestions' thread.

I’m gonna need someone to make some kind of idiots guide cos I’m losing the will to live 

any of these numbers ?

ive no idea what I’m looking at or for.

appreciate the help btw 

1C430273-FFAD-4F17-BCC6-343930E84438.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Jumbo Ratty said:

I’m gonna need someone to make some kind of idiots guide cos I’m losing the will to live 

any of these numbers ?

ive no idea what I’m looking at or for.

appreciate the help btw 

1C430273-FFAD-4F17-BCC6-343930E84438.jpeg

Is that on TT? I don't use it tbh.

spacer.png

Don't know if that helps?

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

2 minutes ago, Rhys said:

spacer.png

I’m using safari ,,, and that area has nothing on it at all for me 

3 minutes ago, Rhys said:

spacer.png

What browser are you on? It looks different here in win 10

Banner.jpg

That view also shown on mobile browsers @ashcroc

Under Number 2 there is a Show Filters feature and you can set your preferences there.

Without testing on your browser I do not know if they will stick.

• Like 1

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

I like it, I'm a little unsure of what is so different apart from the obvious theme/layout changes. 

• Like 1

The best place to leave suggestions or propose / discuss changes is the thread below which is being monitored and improvements made off the back of that

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ashcroc said:

What browser are you on? It looks different here in win 10

Banner.jpg

I'm using Mac OSC 10.7.5 Mountain Lion and Windows Vista.. Pretty dated stuff tbh, but it's still working.

14 minutes ago, Rhys said:

I'm using Mac OSC 10.7.5 Mountain Lion and Windows Vista.. Pretty dated stuff tbh, but it's still working.

I'd meant to quote @Jumbo Ratty & accidentally caught your reply without noticing. :classic_blush:

13 minutes ago, Jumbo Ratty said:

I’ve got the latest update on iOS 

1E59DDC7-E411-4C1B-B649-4548970C6F90.jpeg

I’ve just looked on my iPhone and I can see what you mean. Click the button I’ve zoomed in on and go from there.

EC8A50D4-1052-4FD4-8CAC-4F4059667D34.jpeg

74467C6D-AF66-48AF-93EB-7E53762C2858.thumb.jpeg.5290668b00c23da09dd31561efcdf6f5.jpeg

• Like 1

Also the Hamburger reveals more menus

Screenshot_20190519-175841.png

• Like 1

Noooooooooooooo, I was still reading the forum on the green setting, even the change to brown was too much.☹️

Londinium I / Monolith Conical / Macap MC4 / Gene Cafe Roaster / Cormorant CR600 Roaster

That's so funny @iroko. Its been several years since the new skin was applied :)

• Like 1

Actually not funny at all. iroko was not the only one. Clearly some of us don't like looking at a bright screen for any length of time