Posted (edited)

I'm going to sell my DTP but not sure what to ask with all the extras

DTP machine with all standard accessories, baskets, milk jug etc. Purchased from AO in December 2018.

Plus Motta tamper, distribution tool, 3D printed funnel plus a metal funnel and the sage knockbox.

I don't have the original box so don't think I'll be able to post it.

Edited by Nick1881

Niche Zero, Lelit Bianca, Claris Ultra filter, Torr Tamper, BT Wedge distribution tool, Felicita ARC scales, MildredM towels. Fully converted by Coffee Forums UK.

is the AO Warranty transferable?  

• Thanks 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

12 minutes ago, ashcroc said:

is the AO Warranty transferable?  

Good question, I have sent AO an email, will see what they say.

Niche Zero, Lelit Bianca, Claris Ultra filter, Torr Tamper, BT Wedge distribution tool, Felicita ARC scales, MildredM towels. Fully converted by Coffee Forums UK.

Here is the reply from ao 

Of course certainly, all we would suggest to do is speak to Sage when you are about to sell the machine and just advise them, they can put a note on their records for if any issues where to arise.

I hope this is ok for you however if you require anything else please do not hesitate to get in touch.”

Can't help with the value but that'll certainly add to it!

• Thanks 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

On 20/05/2019 at 20:09, ashcroc said:

Can't help with the value but that'll certainly add to it!

Thanks Ash, I put it up at £190 to start with.

Can I suggest being wary of that response from AO? They seem to be pointing you back to Sage, which makes a lot of sense. You therefore need to check whether Sage would intend to honour the warranty. 

Sage Duo Temp Pro ++ Sage Smart Grinder Pro ++ Aeropress ++ V60

http://www.bhxcoffee.com

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)