Hi all. I'm moving overseas soon, so the more bulky coffee apparatus has to go, unfortunately.

Selling my trusty Wilfa Svart grinder. It's served me well for the past 2.5 years.

It's this model:

https://www.wilfa.co.uk/product/kitchen/black-aroma/

Unfortunately I've not got the box and it's also a European plug, so you'll need an adaptor.

Price is 75GBP postage included and am happy to post within the UK, or if you're in London I can hand it over in person.

Payment by Paypal or bank transfer.

Also happy to supply any photos or additional info, if required. Just shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Kyle

Edited by EdinburghKyle

Morning Kyle,

As per the for sale rules you'll need to list a price.

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Hi, I think you need to give an asking price, even if it's just a rough number and you're open to offers.

Morning Kyle,

As per the for sale rules you'll need to list a price.

Ah, apologies for that. I've edited my original post now.

I was going to say similar to @Rscut- they don't cost much more to buy new. I'd recommend bringing your asking price down as these can be had for around £80 - £85 (some plus free beans!) in quite a few places. 

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)