nigelp

La Pavoni Professional Millenium

Posted (edited)

I'm selling my La Pavoni Professional Millennium. It's about 5 years old and has been used for one cup per day. I serviced it last year, replacing all the seals. It has no rust at all (including under the drip tray, which is quite common on these machines) and is in excellent cosmetic condition. It is in perfect working order.

It comes with a double portafilter with single and double baskets, and the original box

I'm looking for £325, collection only from Sheffield S10

Edited by nigelp

I can't work out how to upload photos - it's on Ebay, item number 362647779070

c56d3c06b7a83b5b94323a6dd94dbf27.jpg

1ef6ea78aa74c4e44071249db2287785.jpg

35c625b8e339b23292ad7a6d71508193.jpg

This one?

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

@nigelp, I would offer you the asking price. Would you consider packaging well and posting it however? I’ll pay the cost if this is acceptable to you.

@nigelp, I would offer you the asking price. Would you consider packaging well and posting it however? I’ll pay the cost if this is acceptable to you.

Does this mean a europiccola will be up for sale ?

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

I'm hoping to sell it locally. Can you wait a week - if it hasn't sold by next Wednesday we've got a deal. I think the postage might be a bit expensive (because of the weight) but I guess you realise that.

If it ends up being too much to post or joey ends up not wanting it- I will certainly be interested

Pre-millennium La Pavoni, Sage Duo Temp Pro, Niche Zero

Aergrind + Aeropress for travelling

No probs @nigelp. I just hope that this machine remains in the forum and doesn’t get sold on eBay.

Good luck with the sale and hopefully some forum member more local than me buys your machine.

@MediumRoastSteam I've given up waiting for someone local to buy it, so it's yours if you want it. It will cost £23 for insured delivery with ParcelForce. I have the original polystyrene inserts and I'll wrap it in bubblewrap as well. If this is okay with you drop me a PM and we can sort out the details.

• Like 1

@MediumRoastSteam I've given up waiting for someone local to buy it, so it's yours if you want it. It will cost £23 for insured delivery with ParcelForce. I have the original polystyrene inserts and I'll wrap it in bubblewrap as well. If this is okay with you drop me a PM and we can sort out the details.

We have a deal. - let’s move to PM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moved to sold :)

• Like 1

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

I know you sent me a PM. But Tapatalk is not showing it... I’ll get back to you as soon as I get to a desktop :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)