Kallyloo

Coffee Compass Colombia Swiss Water Decaf

Hi,,I’m a newbie, the forum is such a good resource for inspired Coffee purchasing I bought 500gms of Coffee Compass Columbia Swiss WaterDecaf (no discount).

Amazing, scorchingly fast delivery, they smell gorgeous, the only problem is with my machine.

i was bought a Bambino Plus as a gift a couple of weeks ago, and today it demanded a cleaning cycle.

That’s when the coffee hit the fan, and it’s now permanently flashing and randomly spurting water through the brew head and I have new Coffee but no machine!

Anyone else tried these beans? I’m going to have to live vicariously for a couple of days and would like to know what to expect when I finally get to put bean to grinder, thanks.

Try using a an aeropress or moka pot. What's up with machine? Are you sending to sage

Hi,,I’m a newbie, the forum is such a good resource for inspired Coffee purchasing I bought 500gms of Coffee Compass Columbia Swiss WaterDecaf (no discount).

Amazing, scorchingly fast delivery, they smell gorgeous, the only problem is with my machine.

i was bought a Bambino Plus as a gift a couple of weeks ago, and today it demanded a cleaning cycle.

That’s when the coffee hit the fan, and it’s now permanently flashing and randomly spurting water through the brew head and I have new Coffee but no machine!

Anyone else tried these beans? I’m going to have to live vicariously for a couple of days and would like to know what to expect when I finally get to put bean to grinder, thanks.

Sage Duo Temp - La Cimbali 6/S A 64mm flat burr + numerous projects: Sunbeam, Ascaso, Gaggia

The machine went mental after I used the cleaning cycle today. I put the disk and tablet in, pressed the buttons from the manual instructions, it back flushed but didn’t feed through the portafilter and afterwards the cleaning cycle lights kept flashing no matter what.

I even factory reset but nothing worked and it was randomly firing water through the brew head.

i phoned Sage who told me to send it back to Amazon, so its sorted with them now and a new machine is arriving tomorrow.

I’ve had some lovely coffee with this today. Cocoa and salted peanut notes, with a really nice velvety mouth feel. Big thanks to The roasters.