Jacko112

Django Discount Code

I get a pretty useless coffee blog email once every couple of weeks but occasionally there’s a discount code. This weeks is for Django - not sure how long it’s valid for though.

Code is #coffeeblogcomp for 10% off

A machine, a grinder & some beans

@russe11 - funnily enough was just going to post this as I'd just ordered a couple of kilos. Happy days!

A machine, a grinder & some beans

Also just ordered, cheers

I'm yet to get a bad batch from Django so this is a total bargain. Ordered.

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

Posted (edited)

Hi all , how did you get on with the Las Brisas. I think it’s one f the werdest coffees I’ve tasted. Using a niche and sage db. Still not sure if I like it :) 

Edited by Apatche64

Think it suits brewed more?

Sent from my BKL-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi all , how did you get on with the Las Brisas. I think it’s one f the werdest coffees I’ve tasted. Using a niche and sage db. Still not sure if I like it  
I definitely see what you mean.

I've had three espresso's out of it so far, so I'm still dialing it in.

Getting very little sourness, instead a flavour that isn't quite sweet. It's so unique that I can't explain the flavour.

What is your current recipe?

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

Ve ve suvivius.... /E37s/ Eazytamp / tupperware pot / completely healthy relationship with coffee (and bank manager).

On 20/05/2019 at 17:59, Apatche64 said:

Hi all , how did you get on with the Las Brisas. I think it’s one f the werdest coffees I’ve tasted. Using a niche and sage db. Still not sure if I like it :) 

Your right... distinctive taste, but very likable once you get your tongue around it as it were! I would definitely try some more... very nice.

• Like 1

On 20/05/2019 at 17:59, Apatche64 said:

How are you getting on?

I have found that this suits a high yield recipe, I’m just shy of 1:3. If you go to 1:3 it is super sweet, just a little thin.

What have you found @russe11?

I'm yet to open mine. It's sat in the freezer. So it's quite good getting this heads up before it's opened.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Code doesn't seem to work for me unfortunately. Today should still be counted as 7 days from either the newsletter day (29th), or the day the beans appeared (31st), no?

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)