xpresso

Can't post now thread closed - But I have an issue with a 'Like' .. Can't unlike warn

On the free pour thread,  I tried to 'Like'  but was issued with a warning window 'Can't unlike'  as I don't have permission,  strange as I can't even initially 'Like'  so how can I even unlike ......  you get my drift ....

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

On the free pour thread,  I tried to 'Like'  but was issued with a warning window 'Can't unlike'  as I don't have permission,  strange as I can't even initially 'Like'  so how can I even unlike ......  you get my drift ....

Jon.

Have I got a ghost writer, what's all that crap above...

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

I think it happened to me when I accidentally caught the Like button twice. While you can’t not like something too much, you can’t like it twice, so then it thinks you’re trying to not like it. You can’t not like when you’ve liked.

There!!!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer tool / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / and a large array of coffee towels!

I think the forum is under attack!
By the welcome wagon?

Laissez les bons temps rouler

It’s a trifle irritating.

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer tool / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / and a large array of coffee towels!

It’s a trifle irritating.

OR .. Its very irritating regard such a trifling thing :drink: anyone.

Jon.

Something seems off with CFUK.

In Coffee Lounge, last post is by MildredM an hour ago "What did the Postie bring you today" but when viewing the thread, last post is by Hardyboater 2 days ago.

Did anyone notice that?

Kinu M47 Traveler, VST 18g Ridgeless Basket, Vesuvius, Osmio Zero, Acaia Lunar, Nanopresso, Hario Mini-Slim, Nespresso Pixie

In Coffee Lounge, last post is by MildredM an hour ago "What did the Postie bring you today" but when viewing the thread, last post is by Hardyboater 2 days ago.

Did anyone notice that?

It fine on tapatalk. Are you sure you're on the last page & not the one before?

It fine on tapatalk. Are you sure you're on the last page & not the one before?

Yes on the last page. Tapatalk is fine but the website is not.

Kinu M47 Traveler, VST 18g Ridgeless Basket, Vesuvius, Osmio Zero, Acaia Lunar, Nanopresso, Hario Mini-Slim, Nespresso Pixie

On TapAtalk I used to be able to go into web view so I could easily click on the 'report post' button but that’s gone now.

On TapAtalk I used to be able to go into web view so I could easily click on the 'report post' button but that’s gone now.

Another strange issue is I am not getting an Email informing me of a response in the thread I started ?.

Jon.

Another strange issue is I am not getting an Email informing me of a response in the thread I started ?.

Jon.

And I’m getting emails when I’ve been Liked :)

Not often . . .

I can't see what the posite brought.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Not often . . .

Which is somewhat irritating!

AKA Toffee chips

How strange, it's working fine for me.

You can report in tapa too by highlighting the post & pressing the 3 vertical dots at the top right of the screen.

dacc8771019607c75aee49615382bf24.jpg

How strange, it's working fine for me.

You can report in tapa too by highlighting the post & pressing the 3 vertical dots at the top right of the screen.

Where is that?

9d26475075d4336da47f6321b282efdb.jpg

Where is that?

9d26475075d4336da47f6321b282efdb.jpg

Hmm. Must be different in IOS than it is on android. Found your web view button though!

Same :/

LR, Niche & a steady stream of beans

When I come back to this thread in TT is lands on post 4 or 5 and not the last post now . . .

It’s keeping me on my toes

[quote name='Jony']I can't see what the posite brought.[/QUOTE] The all important postie thread Don’t miss my delivery today - my winnings courtesy @DogandHat

Something aint right, earlier today I did receive an Email regard a thread I'd responded to, but the nearest I got to it was, it was two days ago and all these posts on this thread since my last one, I have not received any notification, this will curtail participation if people have to constantly check on a post ?.

Jon.

When I come back to this thread in TT is lands on post 4 or 5 and not the last post now . . .

It’s keeping me on my toes

Like a 'Pirouette' .... :exit:.

Jon.

Posted (edited)

Did anyone notice that?

Not often . . .

yep, same here

Edited by Hasi

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

Yes that was the one, Mildreds postie shows in the Lounge index as posted 3 hours ago, but when I go to it I get 'Hardyboaters' response two days ago page 1169. and that's the nearest I can get .... with the greatest of respect 'M'...

Jon.