Sign in to follow this  
Adelina

Tea course

Did anyone take a course with Tea Academy? I like the sound of it but I find it quite pricey (475+VAT) for the beginners one and you cannot go for the intermediate one that costs another 975+VAT without attending the first one. I'm really passionate about tea and would like to do a decent course but I want to make sure it's worth the money.

Wow that's alot...

What is it offering.

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

That does sound a pretty high price to be fair. You must love tea. A lot.

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

I didnt realise that making tea could warrant so much tuition. I suppose tea lovers say the same about coffee.

a grinder a lever and some beans

If they are conducted by Jane they will be worth it. She is a mastermind in this subject with oodles of experience.

The outlay may seem steep (no pun intended) but will be worth it!

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Hi Adelina! 

We run an educational tea subscription company called www.teapro.co.uk
Every month you learn about a different type of tea and get to taste 4 yummy varieties. We also include some more general educational topics like how to do tea tasting, how is tea being processed, what are different tea flushes etc. 
I think you'll really enjoy it!
Our June box (which is available to buy till end of May) focuses on White tea and is featuring Silver Needle, White Peony, Shou Mei and Jasmine Dragon Pearl.
You'll learn about the similarities and differences of these tea styles and get to taste them side by side to give you a better understanding what white tea is all about. 
Over time you'll become a teapro in every single tea type there is! Whoop whoop!

Have a look on our website and let me know if you have any questions. My name is Tatjana and my email address is [email protected] 
If you like our offer,  send me an email or message me via our socials (@teaprouk) and I'll send you a special discount code 😘

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, 
Tatjana x