Sign in to follow this  
Beanbag

LMLM Steam Wand

So I have just taken delivery on my Linea Mini and noticed the steam wand is different to the marketing blurb, and the box says "Pro touch wand upgrade". From what I gather this particular machine has the non burn steam wand on it. But i'm not sure how much of an "upgrade" this really is.

What's your point here?

Try using it and see...

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

What's your point here?

Try using it and see...

Just wondering if I should raise this with LM before I start using it.

What ?

Can you show us, how does it look ?

Thank you

What ?

Can you show us, how does it look ?

Thank you

Sorry no, its at the office so I can’t. It basically is a different steam wand to the one in EVERY picture in google images! It’s listed on the spec label on the outer brown box that it arrived in.

interesting`will trying to find some informations

thank you

Mine had a burn the hell out of me wand when I accidentally touched it. So maybe your different wand is an anti burn.

Machine - Vesuvius. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Spoke to LM - they have recently started rolling out the cool touch wands.

Yes, it shouldhave a cool touch steam wand? We have just began rolling this out as a standardfeature on all Linea Minis:

ThePro Touch Steam Wand is made of twoconcentric tubes; high temperature steam flows through the innertube while the outer tube remains cool to the touch thanks to thermalinsulation.