shrink

New home, setup put together again :)

So this year (well last month in fact) I bought my first home. Finally able to drill holes and plump in the beast!

Expobar Dual Boiler Rotary (plumnbed)

Mazzer Super Jolly with 320g Hopper

Made by Knock 58.3mm Tamper

IMS baskets and shower screen

machine.jpg

coffee.jpg

Mazzer Super Jolly - Expobar Brewtus IV-R - Knock 58.35mm Tamper - 17g LM Strada - IMS Screen - Inker Cups

So this year (well last month in fact) I bought my first home. Finally able to drill holes and plump in the beast!

Very nicely set up, is the toaster a compromise :D. I have a two group Expobar Meggacrem machine that when bought needed a lot of TLC, I was very impressed with the build quality while overhauling it.

That's a pucker Latte Art.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Toaster a compromise? I feel I’m missing the joke

Mazzer Super Jolly - Expobar Brewtus IV-R - Knock 58.35mm Tamper - 17g LM Strada - IMS Screen - Inker Cups

Great to see you back In the community @shrink

AKA Toffee chips

Looks great :)

Congrats on your new home too!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

Toaster a compromise? I feel I’m missing the joke

There are those who's partners (Where applicable) fail to initially accept the space coffee equipment takes up, no joke, an observation ;).

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

There are those who's partners (Where applicable) fail to initially accept the space coffee equipment takes up, no joke, an observation ;).

Jon.

And then . . .

4981ab386a0aa529e41de9b277090135.jpg

I can’t stand Ian’s toaster on view - plus it takes up far too much space

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / 

No partner considerations. Was just the best place for the toaster

I know what you mean 'M', when Marg replaced our old toaster with this state of the art machine ................

depositphotos_39822353-stock-photo-old-toaster.jpg

Jon.

• Like 1

I know what you mean 'M', when Marg replaced our old toaster with this state of the art machine ................

depositphotos_39822353-stock-photo-old-toaster.jpg

Jon.

Now that's a toaster!
  • Like 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Now that's a toaster!

Did heston have a hand in the design??

Nice work... Having your own home to drill and break is always best :p

11 hours ago, efesuxp said:

Nice work... Having your own home to drill and break is always best :p

Well that's one way of making people conform to font size ...... remove the facility to alter it ... well done ... @Tait

Jon.