Hi guys, not been on here awhile but Im looking to update my 350ml pitcher as I've notice the spout is not inline with the handle, it was probable a cheep as it came with the setup.

Ive logged into amazon.co.uk and there's loads, so looking for some pointers as to a good one or make please.

I am looking to improve my latte art skills, whether that makes any difference to the choice.

Barista Hustle pitcher might be a good shout for you as they’re meant to be better aligned.

I’ve only used mine for half a dozen pours so far as I’ve been away, but been pretty impressed.

Those Decent ones are good too ;)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Motta one's are pretty good.

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Look at some of the forum advertisers - HasBean always has a good, curated selection:

https://www.hasbean.co.uk/collections/milk-jugs

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Conical & MAX  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer /  gold B Plus stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

I agree with barista hustle and decent espresso pitchers

Londinium R - KafaTek Monolith Conical - Versalab M3

Espresso Gear pitchers are also a good shout.

Londinium R - KafaTek Monolith Conical - Versalab M3

I use a battered old Olympia one that's been knocked, bashed, dented and twisted to buggery and still manage to knock out the odd thing resembling art...

If you get to know how fluid flows from a spout and reacts to pouring techniques that's more important than any super aligned jug.

'it's all about the microbubbubbles'

I use a battered old Olympia one that's been knocked, bashed, dented and twisted to buggery and still manage to knock out the odd thing resembling art...

If you get to know how fluid flows from a spout and reacts to pouring techniques that's more important than any super aligned jug.

So true.

GaggiaEnthusiast

Buying expensive equipment won't make you barista!

hahahaha, yes I know, a bad workman always blames his tools.

Are you saying that spending money on shiny stuff doesn’t improve the coffee? Bollocks!

But yeah, my pours with a BH pitcher are just as wonky as with misaligned Motta .

• Like 1

I have a couple of mottas 350ml. Looking for next level to get some better definition. Any recommendations or is the jug not really rate limiting?

3e0b4bd10a422fb1930cc3cc127b8862.jpg

I have a couple of mottas 350ml. Looking for next level to get some better definition. Any recommendations or is the jug not really rate limiting?

3e0b4bd10a422fb1930cc3cc127b8862.jpg

I find I get more definition with a Joe Frex. Had to learn how to steam all over again due to the straighter walls but the tighter spout was a revelation.

• Like 1

Laissez les bons temps rouler