I've been using a DeLonghi bean-to-cup machine for about a year and although it has a descale function, there is no dedicated cleaning/backflushing cycle. It also runs a short clean cycle through the "group head" when shutting down. I still have a lot of Puly cleaner left over from my Gaggia Classic days and I'm wondering if its possible to use this to clean all the coffee deposits from the machine as I'm sure this isn't done automatically. The machine is an Autentica ETAM 29.510.

I think you're better off trying to clean by disassembling as much as you can and then following the regular descaling instructions with the solution.

Bean to cup machines don't have any sort of backflush capability.

I have the same machine and had a similar question. My machine had made about 6,000 coffees and although it has been desclaed about 20 times it's starting to sound tired. I rinse out the infuser every month and have replaced the o rings a couple of times.

My parents have just bought the same model and it sounds so much quieter than mine. I'm thinking I need to clean the grinder somehow. Have found a couple of products that should do this but haven't bought them yet...

And

[url=https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0014J7FUY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_AxEZCb79PY4G2