MartinB

La Pavoni Europiccola

Hi all,

I have a La Pavoni Europiccola for sale. Excellent condition, I would be keeping this but I have a Gaggia G106 (Same as a La Pavoni Pro).

Excellent condition externally and internally - pictures to follow. Descaled this evening and she is getting up to temperature nice and quick, lovely smooth lever action, pressure relief valve works as it should. I can also provide a rather old (but working OK) single holed steam tip if taken for the asking price - this is a necessary upgrade on these machines as the standard 3-holed tip is a nightmare to work with!

£250 collected from South Oxfordshire. Happy to show working, although I don't have a tamper for this machine (49mm I believe) and i'm more than happy to feed you with a coffee or two courtesy of my own lever machine.

I can post, but these lovely machines are very delicate and postage is at your own risk. I will package up well as I would expect to receive it but ultimately, if it's damaged in transit then I can't be liable sadly.

1995 'Coffee Gaggia' with full Gaggia Classic conversion, DIY PID Controller, OPV set to 9bar, Silvia steam wand, Botomless PF, VST 15g Basket, Motta 58mm Tamper and Ascaso I-Mini grinder

Strike while the irons hot

AKA Toffee chips

Pics:

Dk4Y7Quh.jpg

Pj9aHd1h.jpg

AffklXlh.jpg

Zmk7xnnh.jpg

EhwTz9vh.jpg

xu9a771h.jpg

DDzFpQsh.jpg

ertR7Xq.jpg

1995 'Coffee Gaggia' with full Gaggia Classic conversion, DIY PID Controller, OPV set to 9bar, Silvia steam wand, Botomless PF, VST 15g Basket, Motta 58mm Tamper and Ascaso I-Mini grinder

Someone snap this up, it’s rare to see the chrome ones in this condition

AKA Toffee chips

Someone snap this up, it’s rare to see the chrome ones in this condition

Don’t tempt me, Dave! :)

ECM Synchronika, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCD Distribution Tool, Decent Funnel, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Aeropress, Aergrind, Acme Cups, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy

Don’t tempt me, Dave! :)

Go on , I might make you something to go with it :)

That's very nice. I'm not not far from you by the look of it.

Gaggia classic.Motta comp. VST basket. Aeropress. French press. La Pavoni europiccola.

Need a grinder

That's very nice. I'm not not far from you by the look of it.

Am near Abingdon so not far! Keen?

Yes go on then

Gaggia classic.Motta comp. VST basket. Aeropress. French press. La Pavoni europiccola.

Need a grinder

Send me a PM to arrange!

Pm sent

Need a grinder

Send me a PM to arrange!

Pm sent

Need a grinder

Lovely looking machine that! Such good condition!

Thanks all! Prov sold to @Hardyboater, hopefully see you soon to collect.

Thanks all! Prov sold to @Hardyboater, hopefully see you soon to collect.

Thanks Martin. Was great to meet you and coffee was lovely. Machine safe in my kitchen :-)

Need a grinder

Thanks Martin. Was great to meet you and coffee was lovely. Machine safe in my kitchen :-)

Great to meet you too, do look after the Europiccola!!

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)