Wilko 4473

2006 Italian made 1300W Gaggia classic for sale £85

Hi all,

Up for sale is my Gaggia classic. This is the 2006 Italian model 1300W. I purchased this about 6 months ago second hand and immediately stripped, serviced and rebuilt it. It comes with the rancillo wand, one double basket (could do with replacing) portafilter (has end cap missing)

When I stripped the machine I completely cleaned the boiler, replaced all seals, replaced both boiler and water thermostats, replaced the shower plate for a brass one, as well as the shower screen. I also set the pressure at 9bar using the pressure gauge from the group.

Everything works as it should. I've literally only pulled about 10 shots from it since doing the service. Unfortunately I just don't have the time to use it daily so felt like it deserved a new home.

Cosmetically it is in great shape for its age. It does have a slight leak from the wand but I'm sure this could be easily rectified.

It comes with the original box. All in all, this is a great machine with many more years to offer since being fully serviced.

I am happy to post or it can be collected from Suffolk. Postage method and cost can be discussed.

£85 + postage

Can i also confirm interest in this if sale falls through. Thanks

Hello - I’d like this please! Have sent message.

@Wilko 4473

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)