Dunk

Mazzer Mini E - £225

Posted (edited)

£250

Had a very easy life. Used as second grinder for my occasional filter drink. Previously bought off the forum and owned myself for around 3 years. Last year seen no use at all.

Not pictured but also have large hopper at my parents house that I can post separately.

Great condition. Ideally collected from London.

c11df0763ed88cd1d539124d0ff1c4e6.jpg

8c94591576449a31f88b455061e5b687.jpg

Edited by Dunk

Hi Dunk, I'm keen to take it and have been browsing on here for a while for a second hand grinder, but was ideally looking for something around £200.

Would you take £230 collected?

Meet in the middle £240 collected?

OK. Sort out the details on pm? I'm an hr or so outside of London, so will need to work out the details depending on where you are.

Yep sounds good send me a PM

Sorry Dunk, as in my pm I'm not keen to go ahead with the sale. Best of luck, sorry if I've delayed interest from others.

Still for sale, price reduced to £225

Still for sale, price reduced to £225

Title edited. :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Hi, where abouts in London are you please?

Hi, where abouts in London are you please?

@Dunk

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Based in Wandsworth

Thanks. Sadly that’s a bit of a trek for me

Where are you. I can potentially deliver?

I’m in Southend, Essex so not exactly round the corner

Hello,

I've been meaning to upgrade my Iberital MC2 to something that will be better suited to my Izzo Alex Mark 2. I only have one or two cups most days. I find the MC2 quite difficult to dial in. Do you think that I would see a big improvement from the MC2? Also, what are the dimensions? I need to fit it on my kitchen work top!

FYI, I am also wondering about the mazzer luigi grinder.

Thanks!

Jon

Izzo Alex II, bottomless portafilter. Iberital MC2, Espresso Gear Attento Click Tamping Mat, knock tamper

I had an MC2 and made the jump to something a bit like a mini. The changes were revelatory. The Mc2 while better than pre-ground, is a nightmare to work with, super noisy and really not that consistent. You could fit some super jolly burrs to this bad boy and get superb performance that would put the MC2 to shame.

Mazzer Super Jolly - Expobar Brewtus IV-R - Knock 58.35mm Tamper - 17g LM Strada - IMS Screen - Inker Cups

Posted (edited)

Definitely an upgrade for sure. As for if it fits under your counter that depends how high your counter is. Do you have dimensions? The grinder isn't that tall though. Dimensions are as follows - Dimensions (W x D x H): 158 mm x 355 mm x 460 mm @jpt198

Edited by Dunk

Hi Dunk,

Sorry for the slow reply, missed these messages!

I'll measure when I get home (tomorrow). I think it would for really well though.

Other problem is my Exeter location!

Cheers

Jon

Izzo Alex II, bottomless portafilter. Iberital MC2, Espresso Gear Attento Click Tamping Mat, knock tamper

@jpt198 ok let me know. Can possibly look at posting but definitely safer not.

Hi, I'm very interested, but will find a London trip difficult, it would be great if you could investigating posting :-)

Thanks

Ok cool, if you are happy to organise a courier that you are ahppy with i can package it up with as much bubble wrap and padding as possible.

Hello, that sounds great!

It's a shame I wasn't more organised, my mum is on St Albans, and I was up there over the weekend, so I could of collected it then (but was too busy with a birthday BBQ!)...

Does it looks like it has 320g hopper? And I can find type and b, but not type e?

Any idea of the weight? I guess 10kg? I'll investigate couriers!

Cheers

Jon

@jpt198 Sure if you organise a courier you are happy with i can package it up with all the bubble wrap and boxes. Pop me a PM?

Great,

I'm happy to offer the asking price of £225, assuming we can work out how to get it! If that's ok, lets pm!

Thanks!

Jon

Actually, I can't pm you, think your mail box is full!

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)