Hi all,

Just saw this custom Linea in a cafe here in Dublin. Quite cool, seems to be a full refurb.

MVIMG_20190428_115548-1008x756.jpg

Just wondering if anyone else has seen custom versions of similar or anyone customised there own?

That's actually just a body kit with lights. I wanna say it's by Specht design, but they normally deal in wooden retrofitting.

'it's all about the microbubbubbles'

Hi all,

Just saw this custom Linea in a cafe here in Dublin?

Where?

Wow, I take it all back! That's a classic in a PB body, mad. I'd have thought most of that was aftermarket parts and fittable features to a PB but I wouldn't have guessed they'd jam a classic back in there.

Properly epic either way tbh

'it's all about the microbubbubbles'

It looks like a Linea Classic frame but they put the newer style La Marzocco badge on the back

Mmm... might see can I wander out to inspect in the flesh.

Mmm... might see can I wander out to inspect in the flesh.
Getting that post count up well

Not at all. I live in Dublin and just bought a used Linea mini in a colour that I intend to change so keen to go and see as many modded machines as I can. I'm not aware of that many non fully standard machines around here hence this is actually of interedt to me.

Not at all. I live in Dublin and just bought a used Linea mini in a colour that I intend to change so keen to go and see as many modded machines as I can. I'm not aware of that many non fully standard machines around here hence this is actually of interedt to me.

I'm guessing it was you that bought the yellow one?

LOL, right you are... small world here. Was tempted to get a white one in the UK but didn't want to get into the whole courier/shipping thing after a recent bad experience

Not quite as fancy as that but we got our Aurelia a custom paint job

Not quite as fancy as that but we got our Aurelia a custom paint job

Still very cool!

Everything my heart could desire (more or less). . .

https://cupperjoe.com

Ah somebody did buy that yellow one on adverts.ie :o I hope you knocked a good few bob off the asking price? Had entertained this before deciding to go with the Vesuvius. I couldn't get over the colour or his asking price. To be fair it looked in pristine condition. Did a google on Cloud Cafe it is on the North strand. Looks a interesting hipster type neighbourhood coffee shop in a part of the city that was fairly run down.

Congrats on your purchase hope it works out well.

Vesuvius, Mazzer Major Doserless, Genecafe, Push Tamper,Motta Leveller, Cheap scales