Mazzer Mini E model A

CMA badged Mazzer Mini electronic dose model £300.

Originally purchased from Bella Barista, owned by me from new, it has some age related marks but is generally good clean condition.

It has the smaller hopper which just about takes 500g.

The only damage I can see is where the portafilter forks have hit the paint and worn the paint away, please see the photos.

33c7afe803d1f5cb9883e3ac421d91ec.jpg2e46fc29020d0447f0c8489a683965b6.jpg/b1758eebca23bf02cf4a50199cf05fa0.jpg[/img]694f07e075911e9d0c4a5aca49347ed7.jpgccf1f92c6cd73b3a33693dbb38a250c1.jpg

3de8f29486c77b2f42bc127e29a7d4be.jpgea0be266787f8084d7071577b6110748.jpg

Rocket R9 One - LaMarzocco GS3 - Rocket Porta Via - VA Mythos One - Mythos PuqPress - Eureka Atom 75mm - Acaia Lunar Scale - Kruve Sieves - Espro Convex Tamper (30lbs click) - VST baskets - IMS screens - Motta Stainless Milk Pitchers - Akira Beam Heater - Hario Next Syphon - Chemex 8 Classic & an ever growing collection of coffee making accessories that I don't use often, none more ridiculous than the Hario 'minifon'.

For some reason the marked chassis photo didn’t appear;

5bf7301dc889d67a772bdcb4cf6e037c.jpg

Rocket R9 One - LaMarzocco GS3 - Rocket Porta Via - VA Mythos One - Mythos PuqPress - Eureka Atom 75mm - Acaia Lunar Scale - Kruve Sieves - Espro Convex Tamper (30lbs click) - VST baskets - IMS screens - Motta Stainless Milk Pitchers - Akira Beam Heater - Hario Next Syphon - Chemex 8 Classic & an ever growing collection of coffee making accessories that I don't use often, none more ridiculous than the Hario 'minifon'.

OK, somebody save me from eBay....

How about £250?

They are £679 at the moment in Bella Barista and out of stock.

This is perfect for under kitchen cabinets and is pretty immaculate except for the two marks where the portafilter prongs hit the chassis, which are hard to see in daily use as they are under the portafilter holder.

Surprised it has not been snapped up at this price....bargain!

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Yes I'm interested.  Also looking at a Super Jolly elsewhere for a similar price but that has a manual doser. 

Just to confirm I am pretty keen on this.  Meant to ask what the total count was on the display - would you mind uploading a photo?

Many apologies to everyone who responded, I have been away from my computer.

I’m also afraid I sold this privately.

Could a moderator move this to sold?

• Like 1

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)