/\/\ Exactly this!/\/\ Good to have you back with us David.

A machine, a grinder & some beans

Blimey - that’s a bit of a shocker... glad you’re back with us David!

Take it easy and recover properly and all the very best for a long and healthy future.

Adrian

Lots of everything: machines, grinders, roaster, beans, tampers, baskets, blah, blah

However - Too much is never enough!

Congratulations on pulling through!

I recently came to know about the Rotapro (it is new in the Erasmus MC in Rotterdam, Netherlands) and wanted to share with you about it. Maybe it has some merrit for you. Think of a Dremel, but then in a way, way better quality, that is used to clear bloodvessels when a stent is not possible straight away. It might spare you opening the thorax and having a bypass.

Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see & wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always somthing you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don't give up ."

Congratulations on pulling through!

I recently came to know about the Rotapro (it is new in the Erasmus MC in Rotterdam, Netherlands) and wanted to share with you about it. Maybe it has some merrit for you. Think of a Dremel, but then in a way, way better quality, that is used to clear bloodvessels when a stent is not possible straight away. It might spare you opening the thorax and having a bypass.

I think this might be more appropriate.

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Jesus H Christ... still wowed by your return. Man, don't you ever do this again!

Still, you sound as if nothing had ever happened, I can only chime in on praising this classic dfk expert delivery and story telling.

Get well soon mate!

PS: a bit worried about the reasons for rejection at the gates, though. Dude said he'd received a certain coffee shipment shortly before, not that he took them beans up there and they didn't like what they saw...

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

Welcome back.

I died once too. Massively overrated.

Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Nuova Simonelli Personal 1 ¦ Mazzer SJ

This is good news and a big step being o o h.

i do like your new sig.:p

Glad you're OK and OOH now, but that's a bit of an extreme reaction to somebody suggesting you go to Starbucks for a great coffee.

This is good news and a big step being o o h.

i do like your new sig.:p

oh haha, didn't see it through Tapatalk... genius! Thanks for pointing out

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

Good news

¿ ǝsǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ǝuoʎuɐ sǝop

Posted (edited)

Figure the reason the Grim Reaper didn't mark your card, David, is the image of you arriving at the pearly gates with a cup of Jampit and St Peter turning you away, 'no Jampit here, mate - on your bike'.

Keep on trucking mate.

Edited by The Systemic Kid

Londinium-R - EKS43 running SSP Silver Knight burrs

Flippin’ ‘eck David! Sending best wishes your way, hope you have a speedy recovery. Please pass on my best to your lovely wife too xx

Vesuvius, Monolith Conical, Feldgrind

Wow, so glad to hear your ok David. fair play you don't do anything by half, means i still get to follow your rants and raves and no-nonsense debates:D

Nuova Simonelli Musica Lux /Eureka Zenith 65E / Rancilio Rocky 2015 / Torr goldfinger 58.55 sharp edge

Wow, so glad to hear your ok David. fair play you don't do anything by half, means i still get to follow your rants and raves and no-nonsense debates:D

I bet DFK hasn't been to a rave for years.....

... tbh he hasn't had a rant for a couple of weeks (albeit for good reason)

There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Manic Obsession"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expobar Brewtus DB, Mazzer SJ, Sowden, V60, Aeropress and all sorts

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently enjoying LSOL

Strewth! I go off line for a couple of days and come back to this! (I bet that's what you said as well?!) Very pleased to hear you're in good spirits and back at home with your coffee and keyboard! I hope no lasting damage has been done - including to your posting style! Reckon if that were me I'd be all sweetness and light hereinafter, but then everyone would wonder who the impostor was. Take good care of yourself.

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

That's very scary, and I'm so glad that you're home and feeling a little better. Obviously the quality coffee helped! Rest up and stay healthy. ;)

Lelit Bianca/Mazzer Major/Several odd cups, one milk jug and a yen to do good latte art/ Four horses/four cats/3 dogs/7 chickens. :o