jeebsy

Pouring kettle

What ya got, electric, stove top, not fussy

@jeebsy I have a Kinto kettle in matt/brushed stainless steel that I have been thinking I might move on.

It's the same as the one Jeremy Challender is using here.

I'm away until Tuesday now but let me know if you're interested.

Caravel, various drippers (v60, Wave, Mountain), Kinto/Wave kettles, Feldgrind, Hausgrind

Posted (edited)

@edpirie i think that would be perfect although maybe a bit over budget, do you have a price in mind for it?

Edited by jeebsy

Posted (edited)

@jeebsy Yes they are quite pricey but very well made. I have only had it a couple of months so it's as new and boxed, paid £90 for it as I recall but could let you have it for £60 inc. 1st class recorded. Let me know if that's of interest.

Edited by edpirie

Caravel, various drippers (v60, Wave, Mountain), Kinto/Wave kettles, Feldgrind, Hausgrind

@jeebsy CoffeeHit had THESE on sale at like £15 the other week. I have one. Worth every penny.

'it's all about the microbubbubbles'

@jeebsy CoffeeHit had THESE on sale at like £15 the other week. I have one. Worth every penny.
Yes, keep an eye on their eBay account where they come up fairly regularly. There's a digital thermometer available too, often included.

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)