@Doozerless can you clear your cache so I can contact you via pm to check a couple of details for delivery :)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

@Doozerless I need you to contact me NOW PLEASE

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni with NickNak single hole steam wand tip  / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / coffee bar towel logo embroiderer to the hoi polloi  / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely and understanding husband 

Posted (edited)

Does anyone in the forum have a contact number for Doozerless please? I need to contact him urgently.

Edited by MildredM

Does anyone in the forum have a contact number for Doozerless please? I need to contact him urgently.

Unless any monies has changed hands I'd be tempted and providing its sanctioned by the mod's, to now put a time frame on the deal ?, that in the absence of any contact you will re-list OR offer to the member who showed a vested interest in the event this deal did not complete.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

No, it has been paid for in full - the issue it with delivery today.

Just to update you @Doozerless

Having used a private door to door courier they don’t have the necessary paperwork the company we are delivering to require. My courier has located a Parcel Force a mile away from the delivery address. They will accept the parcel and deliver it for you. It will have to be insured for the full amount.

Another update. Parcel Force won’t infact accept the parcel because of the weight.

And it turns out the company you provided the delivery details don’t accept parcels over 20kg either.

As we are unable to deliver, therefore, the machine will be returned home.

Please can you let me know as soon as possible how you wish to proceed. I can refund you £1850. I will need to have your bank account details PMd for that. Or for you to arrange collection of the machine from here.

I live near Hatfield - if you need an alternative address and I can deliver it if required one night next week

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Posted (edited)
I live near Hatfield - if you need an alternative address and I can deliver it if required one night next week

I don't think Doozerless lives near Hatfield himself. It turns out it was being delivered to a freight forwarding* company. Thank you anyway though.

* I wish we’d known this beforehand. It would have avoided a lot of unnecessary hassle.

Edited by MildredM

So is this sorted? Sounded like a stressful afternoon for you.

Sorted now :)

My L-R is now back on the market @FaceandEdge

A public thank you for @Doozerless for explaining, and for his profuse apologies for the problems and stress yesterday. A refund will be on the way as soon as I have his bank details.

Ok MildredM, I'll have it, I can come and pick it up any time convenient to you. I would appreciate a quick how to use lesson If you don't mind?!

Ok MildredM, I'll have it, I can come and pick it up any time convenient to you. I would appreciate a quick how to use lesson If you don't mind?!

Fantastic :) :) thanks!

And I will be more than happy to show off . . . I mean show you how to go on :)

We are around all weekend, and I am usually here every morning during the week.

Cash on collection or cleared BACS prior to pick up? We can take this to PM if you wish.

Ok, just sent you a private message, but as usual just got wiped out! for some reason, I seem to have a problem on here when i get logged out and lose my post, frustrating!!

I'm happy to collect in the next hour, cash on collection is fine.

Let the Londo classes commence! See you soon :)

Thank you @FaceandEdge :)

What a real pleasure it was to show you the L-R and everything! I am sure my first L-R will be very happy in his new home :) :)

Thanks again!

Thank you to you both for taking the time to show a complete novice how to pull a few shots, it was much appreciated, as was the guinea pig and Shepherds hut tour!

After a year of pondering I now have a coffee machine..

All I need now is a grinder and some scales and a tamp and a milk jug!

Oh and @Doozerless don’t forget to message your BACS details for a machine refund :) :)

@Doozerless please can you clear your cache ! I need your address to set up a payment from my bank.

Did you get this sorted?

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Did you get this sorted?

Yes! The refund for the machine was made this morning, and my L-R is in its new home a few miles up the road

Are you after a lever now?!!

Yes! The refund for the machine was made this morning, and my L-R is in its new home a few miles up the road

Are you after a lever now?!!

I am, although my bank account disagrees with me

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

I am, although my bank account disagrees with me

Blow . . . It would have been perfect for you too . . . .

I think most people at the forum should have just bought yours instead of being convinced they would win one. Me included.

Glad I had a go though. I need to bulk up just to pull it!

2000 - Krups Vivo + Whittard hand grinder

2010 - Gaggia Classic + Iberital MC2

2017 - ECM Mechanika IV Profi + Niche Zero

Aeropress / V60 / Puck Puck / Cafetière / Moka Pot / Ibrik (كـَنـَكـَة) / Lido E

I think most people at the forum should have just bought yours instead of being convinced they would win one. Me included.

Glad I had a go though. I need to bulk up just to pull it!

Sell the car mate and buy us all one each

@SkateReclaimCreate

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)