Londinium R bought new mid June 2017 from Foundry Coffee Roasters, Sheffield, a Londinium official dealer.

Comes complete with everything shown in the photos - a brand new bottomless p/f, a shiny new funnel, a Londinium stirrer tool, a water filter (obviously unused, the machine has only ever known Volvic/Lockhills), an L-R towel, the original basket and screen.

Having carefully examined the machine I am unable to see any defects. The drip tray grate is new and the top has always been protected with a custom made glass panel. It is hard to tell apart from my new L-R.

I cleaned the piston yesterday and noted the seals are just like new.

It is fitted with the reliable Mater switch.

I have the original packaging.

£1850

Collection preferred from North Lincolnshire. I could offer insured delivery at cost but be prepared for to be appalled at the price. I am happy to drive to meet up with the buyer up to a maximum of 100 miles at 20p per mile for the round trip.

418f5ea8873a3b29010e192649f5b221.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

5838a074b5e72c9fae8d0c043a68d349.jpg

22e00904d117c43d18deabb684902c2e.jpg

a160e61ea52272c6f5d1a77e69a6a69a.jpg

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

dc7d2b13bf2221745caa3015c3247f9c.jpg

73057d9b9dbce63b4aa780119a6f4e93.jpg

4951494d4b847914ffc11ba8028720d1.jpg

d0d07e2004eb8b46401857537c60a0a6.jpg

Mint machine at a great price

AKA Toffee chips

Looks brand new!

LR, Niche & a steady stream of beans

If it was financially viable for me right now, I'd buy it in a hurry. It's in prestine condition and a price to match it.

This machine is too big for my house and I have no money.

If I had a bigger kitchen and more money and wanted a lever then and the lever came with a house included that it fitted in, then I might want to make an offer.

Thought you would all like to know .

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

That’s one immaculate machine! I don’t want to buy it though, but I’d love one of those towels to go with mine

Please remember this is a Sales thread.

Will delete anything not directly related to the sale negotiations

Ron 

@MildredM I'm interested in your L-R and I am prepared to offer your asking price but would need to have it shipped. As per your T&Cs that shipping would be additional I presume that you have had some indicative shipping quotes, hence your statement "be prepare to be appalled...". I had originally misread this as applied at the price... So on that basis, asking price + shipping on the proviso that shipping doesn't make it cost prohibitive for me?

@MildredM I'm interested in your L-R and I am prepared to offer your asking price but would need to have it shipped. As per your T&Cs that shipping would be additional I presume that you have had some indicative shipping quotes, hence your statement "be prepare to be appalled...". I had originally misread this as applied at the price... So on that basis, asking price + shipping on the proviso that shipping doesn't make it cost prohibitive for me?

Thank you @Doozerless

Can you give an indication of your nearest town, please, then I can get a quote tomorrow.

Posted (edited)
Thank you @Doozerless

Can you give an indication of your nearest town, please, then I can get a quote tomorrow.

Good luck with your sale, the machine is pristine and hard to distinguish from brand new.

Edited by Iris

MildredM In the event of the Doozerless not taking your L-R I'll be happy to take it at the asking price, I'm in N.lincs so I can pick up.

@MildredM I would need it shipped to Hatfield.

It would be £150 for a parcel courier service and this would be a week or so after Easter.

There are cheaper services but I’m not happy with their t&c's.

@MildredM Apologies for not getting back sooner but I've attempting to get car issues sorted today, without much success. I wouldn't say I was appalled but I was doing some budgeting based upon your shipping quote. Trusting your judgement I would like to proceed. The timeline you mention is not an issue as I'm heading away tomorrow for the next week.

@MildredM Apologies for not getting back sooner but I've attempting to get car issues sorted today, without much success. I wouldn't say I was appalled but I was doing some budgeting based upon your shipping quote. Trusting your judgement I would like to proceed. The timeline you mention is not an issue as I'm heading away tomorrow for the next week.

That’s great, thank you.

What day would be convenient for you, do you reckon? It would be daytime delivery and would require someone there to assist, inspect, sign for etc.

And can you arrange payment by cleared bank transfer prior to delivery, please?

We can take this to pm if you are happy to do so.

What have I missed??

What are you getting instead, Mildred?

ECM Synchronika, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCD Distribution Tool, Decent Funnel, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Aeropress, Aergrind, Acme Cups, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy

There's a whole other thread about it. It's shiny and looks familiar.

Machine - Currently a Londinium R. Grinder - Niche. Tamper/distributor - Puqpress and Pullman Distribution and Big Step Palm Tamper.

Posted (edited)
There's a whole other thread about it. It's shiny and looks familiar.

I did look but I must have missed it.

edit: Found it! :)

Edited by Deeez Nuuutz

ECM Synchronika, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCD Distribution Tool, Decent Funnel, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Aeropress, Aergrind, Acme Cups, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy

Moved to sold.. :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Hi @Doozerless :)

Please can you delete some of your messages, your inbox is full! I’d like to arrange the delivery date please :)

Hello @Doozerless just to let you know your L-R is all packed up ready to go. It is packed with the piston out so I could seal the box. The machines were packed with the whole group separated back in 2017. They have now changed the packing recently so it can be shipped assembled.

It is a simple job inserting and fastening the 4 bolts with a 4mm Allen key then screw-in the lever arm in.

There are two boxes. The second box has the drip tray assembly inside.

It will be at the address you sent mid to late Friday morning.

(Posting here because your inbox is full!)

9a04ba2cf7cc9d42d43c1c37dfb7defd.jpg

79a183516d5f3e3be0603b02d2689757.jpg

Bolts and bits!

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)