Apart from the ACS Minima are there any other DB machines which won't hog too much space on our limited kitchen work surface?

Cheers

ACS Minima, Niche Zero and a VST 18g ridged basket.

Vbm domobar junior DB, no PID, e61.

Dalla Corte Mini, no pid, saturated grouphead.

Lelit Mara or even Bianca?

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

Lelit Mara or even Bianca?

The Mara is a heat exchanger, but a nice small foot print.

Espresso: Quick Mill Verona

Grinder: Niche Zero

Brewed: Hario V60, French press

The Mara is a heat exchanger, but a nice small foot print.
true, oops!

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

Check the size of the Minima out in the review vs other machines. The cut across front actually gives a lot of drip tray space and the footprint is small for the size of the machines boilers....this is an important point. It's not small small, but small for boiler size.

https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

The dimensions are in a photo towards the end of the short or long reviews.

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Profitec 300

The peculiarity of espresso beverage is the simultaneous presence of three dispersed phases coexisting within a matrix, namely a concentrated solution of salts, acids, sugars, caffeine and many other hydrophilic substances. These phases are: an emulsion of oil droplets, a suspension of solid particles and an effervescence of gas bubbles, which evolves into a foam.

MildredM's towels, joey24dirt's tamper, Norvin's dosing ring, Portaspresso Rossa PG Air and HC-P, Kinu M68, Feld47 travel, Aergrind, Bellman steamer, IMS baskets, Hario Syphon TC3, Java Maestro dripper, Chemex, French press, Gnali & Zani moka pot, Bonavita kettle & scales, BWT Bestmax Premium

I did the same search - only came up with minima and bianca

Plumbed in Vesuvius - BWT Bestmax - Niche in Black. Aeropress and Aergrind

Live and Let Live