Mandalorian1310

La Marzocco Linea Mini

@cambosheff there is a offer you can't refuse, I can see a beautiful friendship and possibly a TV programme coming from this.

p01lc38p.jpg

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

@cambosheff there is a offer you can't refuse, I can see a beautiful friendship and possibly a TV programme coming from this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40051[/ATTACH]

Dare I ask which one I am before I comment.......LOL.......I already now the answer of course but do not feel that I can add anything to what was a fantastic series

I’m looking at getting a Linea Mini and wondered if there was a CFUK preferred supplier? Not sure BB do them? I was looking at Horsham Coffee Roasters as they’re quite local to me and sweeten the deal with a free 6 month coffee subscription.

I’m looking at getting a Linea Mini and wondered if there was a CFUK preferred supplier? Not sure BB do them? I was looking at Horsham Coffee Roasters as they’re quite local to me and sweeten the deal with a free 6 month coffee subscription.

North Star, Leeds, are super helpful ;)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

I wonder if North Star are connected in any way to Horsham? They are both roasters, pushing LM and Sette grinders, websites look quite similar...

I wonder if North Star are connected in any way to Horsham? They are both roasters, pushing LM and Sette grinders, websites look quite similar...

LOL..... You have way too much time on your hands and not enough to think about..

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

LOL..... You have way too much time on your hands and not enough to think about..

I should be so lucky!

Honest question, what makes the Linea worth the extra $$$?

I'd say get the best grinder you can, then work out how much you have left and get a machine. Your priorities imho should be bean quality, water quality, grinder, then machine.

Also is this for pure espresso or milk drinks? If the latter than I can guarantee you won't taste the difference between a 2k and 3k machine.

T.

Espresso: Londinium L1, ZR-71 grinder

Photography: Flickr

Honest question, what makes the Linea worth the extra $$$?

I'd say get the best grinder you can, then work out how much you have left and get a machine. Your priorities imho should be bean quality, water quality, grinder, then machine.

Also is this for pure espresso or milk drinks? If the latter than I can guarantee you won't taste the difference between a 2k and 3k machine.

T.

This isn’t my thread, I just joined in, but the reason I plan on getting one is simply because I like them, and from what I have read them seem to be pretty good. Way good enough for me that’s for sure. I will also be upgrading my grinder, to what I don’t know yet.

I very much doubt they are good value for money, but at the same time I do think they are a sound investment, as far as coffee machines go. I look after my things so should I later decide it’s no longer doing it for me I’m sure I’ll be able to sell it on without too much bother. I just want to establish where to get it. Horsham Coffee Roasters I think.

Sound investment they certainly are not I've seen a 6 month old one go for 2k 1.7k just poofed into thin air that's the fastest depreciation I seen in a while lol

Ah but I bought mine for when I work from home so I got a 20% saving straight off...