Rocket Giotto Evo 2

I bought this from board member Kacper in January 2017, he in turn bought it from Bella Barista in November 2014. It is in perfect working condition and I have never had any problems with it. I have only ever used water from my well in it which has no limescale in it at all. Only switched on for a few hours in the morning, we average about three cappas per day. It is cosmetically very good, there are light scratches in the usual places i.e. on top where cups are warmed and on drip tray grill

P1080243.jpg

It is the more expensive and desirable Evoluzione version with the rotary pump, it is tank fed but the hoses are there to convert to mains feed if desired.

It has the original baskets, portafilters and shower screen and in addition it has an (expensive) Eric's E61 thermometer, naked portafilter, IMS 200 IM (integrated) shower screen and 18g VST basket. If it sells for the asking price I will throw in my own Norvin portafilter hopper/funnel.

Also included is a Bella Barista guide, Rocket instruction DVD and original manual (not shown in picture).

I am selling as I have just bought a L1.

I am asking £800 for it, I don't want to take offers at the moment as I am in no hurry to sell but I may consider an offer from someone who can collect.

I live just west of Oswestry, pick up is preferred but I do travel around the country a bit so delivery or meet half way may be possible. I really don't want to send it by courier as I have had bad experiences with them.

Please ask any questions.

I also have a spare modified Rossi RR45 grinder, details can be found here -

https://coffeeforums.co.uk/showthread.php?43973&p=589092#post589092, It can be included in the deal for an extra £100 if desired.

P1080241.jpg

Londinium L1, Compak E8, Gaggia OWC, Kitchenaid Artisan, Bezzera BZ02, Gene Cafe.

What are the dimensions?

Hi.

Footprint is 29w x43cm deep but widest point is 33cm (diamond Giotto shape), 39cm tall without plastic guard/41 cm with.

Londinium L1, Compak E8, Gaggia OWC, Kitchenaid Artisan, Bezzera BZ02, Gene Cafe.

Interested... have you any plans to travel to Newcastle?

I had an Evoluzione before and have recently been considering renewing that friendship.

Interested... have you any plans to travel to Newcastle?

I had an Evoluzione before and have recently been considering renewing that friendship.

Sorry, I was in the North East a fortnight ago, won't be back for a few months.

Any plans to travel south at any point?

I will be in Birmingham next weekend, the Bristol area during May bank holiday weekend and I also have a friend that regularly travels to Rye.

Posted (edited)

I would like to take this, subject to inspection.

Edited by Edlockwood

I would like to take this subject to inspection.

That's fine, look forward to seeing you.

Very nice to meet you Les. I’m really looking forward to having a play with it next week.

Please could the moderators mark as sold ?

Congratulations to both of you! Thread moved to SOLD. :)

Rocket Giotto Evoluzione v2, Eureka Zenith 65E, Niche grinder, Pharos grinder with VoodooDaddy mods, Eureka MDL, Torr Goldfinger, Smart Tamp. Various coffee stuff.

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)