Iris

Gaggia classic complete with PID, current bd £10 7 hours left on auction

Seems the seller was one of us as he references Mr shades

Gaggia Classic Chrome - Mignon Specialita 55

I know nothing really about gaggia classics, not something I ever considered due to the aluminium boiler, however I do think it seems a good deal for somebody.

btw don't even know what Mr shades means.

2 hours left on this and its at £31, just giving this a quick bump up in case its of interest to somebody.

Only reason I can see for this being so cheap is collection only. Shame for the seller but I guess a bargain to be had for someone who's willing to collect

LR, Niche & a steady stream of beans

Cheap

AKA Toffee chips

At least it didn’t go for peanuts

AKA Toffee chips

At least it didn’t go for peanuts
Considering I've seen non PIDed ones go for more, it wasn't a great price. Collection only can be a bit of a crapshoot on the bay though.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)