lhavelund

Eureka Mignon - Black - Extra burr set - £200

Evening all,

After the arrival of my Niche, my Mignon is surplus to requirement -- it has served me well for just under 3 months. I purchased mine on eBay for quite a bit more than what I'm looking to get back.

It comes with an extra burr set, which I've been informed is new and unused -- there is a bit of oxidation on these, but my understanding is that running a bit of coffee through should clear that right up (please correct me if incorrect)

I've only externally cleaned it -- because I've had it for such a short time, I've not needed to clean the burrs, but can attest they still grind very well indeed.

It has a small scuff on the front -- pictures below.

£175 collected from Molesey, Surrey, takes it. I can look at shipping (at buyer's expense, with their choice of courier), but I'd prefer local collection if at all possible -- happy to drive a bit and meet halfway.

Any questions, let me know.

uenP9P1.jpg

WMvjjAX.jpg

HPumHUs.jpg

GLytMnr.jpg

4vP62Er.jpg

pxtEyXi.jpg

Edited by lhavelund
Dropped asking price. Again!

Espresso: Quick Mill Verona

Grinder: Niche Zero

Brewed: Hario V60, French press

Pricing dropped a bit - feel free to make an offer. Worst case scenario is refusal!

Just taking up silly space now - I've dropped the price a bit again, if this doesn't go it'll have to end up on the 'bay.

Does this one have on demand capability or just timer?

Have to be honest - not sure exactly what the difference is! If you set the timer on and press the button, it grinds for a set amount of time.

Have to be honest - not sure exactly what the difference is! If you set the timer on and press the button, it grinds for a set amount of time.

OK thanks - so there's no button that activates the grinder "on demand" when the portafilter is pushed into it? I didn't think so but thought it worth asking :)

OK thanks - so there's no button that activates the grinder "on demand" when the portafilter is pushed into it? I didn't think so but thought it worth asking :)

Oh, right - of course. Yes, there is - just turn the timer off and it'll grind when the button is pressed and held. :)

(The button being the plate behind the portafilter).

Ah right - thanks!

In that case would you take £160 with a courier at my cost? I would pick it up but I'm probably 3 hours from you.

Bit of a journey :) I think I'll hold out a bit longer at £175 for now -- it already hurts a bit vs. what I paid for it. I'll need to work out the best way to pack everything up, having disposed of the original packaging, so it'd also be a bit of a Frankenstein-esque packaging setup combining other bits to both cushion and hold it in place.

Bit of a journey :) I think I'll hold out a bit longer at £175 for now -- it already hurts a bit vs. what I paid for it. I'll need to work out the best way to pack everything up, having disposed of the original packaging, so it'd also be a bit of a Frankenstein-esque packaging setup combining other bits to both cushion and hold it in place.

Sure, no worries. I'll leave the offer on the table in case nobody else tops it - feel free to come back to me any time. I'd love to offer a little more but to be honest I don't really need it badly enough to justify the expenditure.

Sure, no worries. I'll leave the offer on the table in case nobody else tops it - feel free to come back to me any time. I'd love to offer a little more but to be honest I don't really need it badly enough to justify the expenditure.
Completely understand. I know I overpaid and feel perhaps the tiniest bit stung for it - will shout if I decide to let it go for 160!

Now sold off site.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo