Hasi

VB Kaffee - consolidated UK shipment test

And they just keep on coming.

a1ac6cca0d73cc79522a63c3a9e67f80.jpg

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

b4c6afc42a06f9397ee4ef5347ae75f3.jpg

Yessssssss!!!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

Arrived! Thank you :) Far too much coffee on the go, so it'll have to stay sealed for a bit. Looking forward to them both, though!

Espresso: Quick Mill Verona

Grinder: Niche Zero

Brewed: Hario V60, French press

Well, all I can this morning is yum! Enjoying the early morning peace with an espresso - is there more to life?

A machine, a grinder & some beans

Mine arrived yesterday too. Have a look at MM's pic to see what they look like!

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Well, all I can this morning is yum! Enjoying the early morning peace with an espresso - is there more to life?

Are you using a niche for these? Roughly where are you on the scale? I’m going to put mine through the niche

Home - Nuova Simonelli MAC2000 V, La Pavoni, Compak e8, Niche Zero, IMS & VST baskets, IMS shower screen, skateboard torr, MildredM bar towels

@SkateReclaimCreate

Posted (edited)
Are you using a niche for these? Roughly where are you on the scale? I’m going to put mine through the niche
I'm at 22 for 17/35 in 34 seconds.* But relatively new to the Niche still, don't ultimately quote me on this

(Maybe let's switch to Beans thread?)

*PS: Vöcklabrand

Edited by Hasi

I'm at 22 for 17/35 in 34 seconds. But relatively new to the Niche still, don't ultimately quote me on this

(Maybe let's switch to Beans thread?)

You quoted me first

I’ll give them a go. Couple more minutes and the machine will be up to temp

@SkateReclaimCreate

I was using the E8 here wanted to give the niche a shot

@SkateReclaimCreate

These beans look great ;)

Just made the plumber a second cuppa and he said, 'you should set yourself up with a coffee van, coffee like this?!, you’d make a killing'!! Not sure if he meant it was poisonous . . . . Hahahaha!!!

Getting stuck into in myself tonight ;)

Thanks again both of you for posting, and Hasi for all the work put into roasting and packing etc.

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / 1998 La Pavoni / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical, MAX Flat on order  / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 12oz pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband 

These beans look great ;)

Just made the plumber a second cuppa and he said, 'you should set yourself up with a coffee van, coffee like this?!, you’d make a killing'!! Not sure if he meant it was poisonous . . . . Hahahaha!!!

Getting stuck into in myself tonight ;)

Thanks again both of you for posting, and Hasi for all the work put into roasting and packing etc.

Thanks for your support gal!

...oh and please let me know when I can send you a supplier contract for your new venture

P.S. Quick round of applause from here for "Your chance to be a VB buyoneer"
stay tuned y'all...
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hasi said:
On 25/03/2019 at 09:07, jlarkin said:
P.S. Quick round of applause from here for "Your chance to be a VB buyoneer"

stay tuned y'all...

😴😴😴😴 😂😂

oh and you... better off setting your alarm clock to 9AM!
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hasi said:
6 minutes ago, Nicknak said:
emoji42.pngemoji42.pngemoji42.pngemoji42.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

oh and you... better off setting your alarm clock to 9AM!

It is the snooze button that causes the problems 😳😂...

• Like 2

It is the snooze button that causes the problems ...

Never found a snooze button on a dogs snout! The pub dogs used to wake me to pop outside about quarter past six when I used to look after them. It didn't half freak people out seeing me vertical so early!

• Like 2

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ashcroc said:

Never found a snooze button on a dogs snout! The pub dogs used to wake me to pop outside about quarter past six when I used to look after them. It didn't half freak people out seeing me berticle so early! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

My darling wife does the early shift 😬😂.. She still works .. Also they obey their master’s voice ,which acts as a snooze button until the postman comes ..😂

Edited by Nicknak
  • Like 1

My darling wife does the early shift .. She still works .. Also they obey their master’s voice ,which acts as a snooze button until the postman comes ..
just you wait for the postman then...
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hasi said:

just you wait for the postman then... emoji56.png

Waiting for more coffee as it happens ☹️..😂😂😂

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)