Now sold...Expobar Brewtus

Expobar brewtus, asking for £300.

Selling my Expobar, bought on here 2.5 years ago from a guy called Mark who had it from new from Bella batista. Comes with original manual and box, think there might be receipt too.

Mark was more into his coffee than me, but I've tried to keep it in good condition with bottled or filtered water. Could probably do with a service of some kind but everything is in good working order.

Comes with double portafilter, single and naked. Also comes with 2 tampers, one Torr. Can add more pictures on request.

Collection only from Ashby de la zouch, Leicestershire. Will be boxed and packaged well for your safe journey home.

£300[/ATTACH]

573fed7198ea13e2b38ee295ebc228a0.jpg

DSC_1222.jpeg

DSC_1218.jpeg

Edited by 386matt

If delivery were an option I think I'd have snapped this up at asking!

/\_/\ .。oO(Vesuvius, Niche Zero, V60)
   >^.^<.---.
  _'-`-'     )\
 (--\ |--\ (`.`-.
     --'  --'  ``-'
@386matt, later this afternoon. Does 4pm work for you? Shall we go to pm.
As full disclosure, I've just been cleaning and testing the machine and encountered a potential issue. I'm stating this in public, Please bare with me on this. I understand this may void our sale agreement.

If sale falls through, and there is an issue with the machine i may well still be interested. I am based in Leicester also. Keep me posted thanks.

I think it is a non issue, the LED display had switched off, but is now working fine. I think the auto switch off (when the water is low) had come on. I've had it off for an hour, back on with water and upto full pressure and temperature as normal. I would like to test it further for the rest of the day as I do not want to sell a faulty machine! All being well, assuming the original buyer wants to proceed, machine can he picked up tomorrow.

Collected last Sunday. Only managed to get it out of the box last night and made first coffee this morning! So far so good and looking forward to more consistency and greater steaming power compared to my gaggia classic.

Thanks @386matt for a smooth and easy sale.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

coffee-subscription-mini.png

Become a friend of CFUK
    Buy Us A Monthly Coffee (massive thank you!) 

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo