Batian

Sainsbury's and Volvic 20.3.19

My local Sainsbugs has single bottles of Volvic 1.5lt on offer. So it is currently cheaper by 50p to buy six singles than a pack of six.

Every little helps. (oops wrong supermarket)

Strangely JS and Tezzies seem to flip between Volvic offers. Tesco now don't do the 6x1.5l which JS used to sell for £3.

JS now £3.30 /6

50p for single 1.5l at both Tezzies and JS. Shame neither of them sell Waitrose Lockhills LOL!

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

Missed this and I was in Sainsbury's yesterday.

I did however notice that my local Sainsbury's now stock union beans. Majority of them roasted a few months ago, but there were a couple of lines had been roasted in the last 2 weeks. Always good to know if you ever run out of beans

LR, Niche & a steady stream of beans

Missed this and I was in Sainsbury's yesterday.

I did however notice that my local Sainsbury's now stock union beans. Majority of them roasted a few months ago, but there were a couple of lines had been roasted in the last 2 weeks. Always good to know if you ever run out of beans

Yes and you may well find its the same beans still on offer ;) .

Point to ponder, does 3 x 1·5 plastic bottles equate to more plastic than a 5 ltr container ?.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Point to ponder, does 3 x 1·5 plastic bottles equate to more plastic than a 5 ltr container ?.

Jon.

Yes. Splitting the volume will increase the surface area needed to house it.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Yes. Splitting the volume will increase the surface area needed to house it.

And ·5 ltrs short :waiting:.

plus pour la decheterie

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)