Sign in to follow this  
christos_geo

Mi Box Android 6 TV 4K

Hey guys, received this as a wedding gift in September but don't have any use for it as I hardly watch TV.

Might be of interest to one of you.

It's sealed in original packaging and comes with a 2yr warranty. As was bought in Greece the warranty may be restricted to supplier there but more than happy to call up and ask.

Features & details

4K Android TV 6.0 set-top box, HDR video support, Bluetooth voice remote included

The sleek and innovative Mi Box design has received international acclaim and is the recipient of both Red Dot and Good Design awards

Super smooth streaming, 60fps 4K decoding, HDMI 2.0a x 1 port (HDCP 2.2), DTS and up to 7.1 pass through Dolby surround sound, SPDIF Out / 3.5mm audio output x 1 port

Quad-core Cortex-A53 2.0GHz Processor, Mali 450 750MHz GPU, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB eMMC, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 4.0/3.0

Will sell for £60 delivered

Cheersfc37c939defddc89547b7c688d012e2a.jpgef6cafe744f07a5be8b3e07f73294aba.jpg0cb45c6f1138f1e8146e774b99362499.jpgbca2b6880b7d23da2451e2d78c3da629.jpg

LR - Ceado E37S; Baratza Preciso; Aergrind; Comandante MK3 - Syphon & V60 - patience

I think this should be in the ‘Non coffee related items’ For Sale section.. GLWTS

I think this should be in the ‘Non coffee related items’ For Sale section.. GLWTS
You're absolutely right! Don't know if a mod can move to there, don't think I can otherwise can close this one and re-upload.

Sorry peeps.

LR - Ceado E37S; Baratza Preciso; Aergrind; Comandante MK3 - Syphon & V60 - patience

Posted (edited)

Nvm just noticed it's the older version, sorry!

Edited by Jurredb

Sign in to follow this  

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)