aled

Nuova Simonelli Oscar - £290

I have just upgraded to a Minima dual boiler so I'm selling my Oscar - £290 ono!

Mods:

OPV, pressure gauges, vacuum breaker, Gigler's (3.2/3mm) and IMS shower screen.

Comes with:

Double spouted portafilter, bottomless portafilter, double basket.

Always run on good water and regularly back flushed. I bought this about a year ago from another forum member.

Collection from Stroud, Gloucestershire preferred or I can deliver around the Bristol area.

Any questions just let me know!

IMG_8793.jpg

IMG_8795.jpg

IMG_8797.jpg

IMG_8800.jpg

Hi aled,

I'm interested but am not familiar with the mods you've listed. Can you explain them briefly? Thanks!

Matteo

Hi aled,

I'm interested but am not familiar with the mods you've listed. Can you explain them briefly? Thanks!

Matteo

@aled

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Hello,

OPV (Over Pressure Valve) - to adjust brew pressure, not standard on the Oscar for some reason! This is set to around 10 bar but can be adjusted. The process is a bit of a faf due to the location.

Vacuum breaker allows use of the machine with a timer / wi-fi plug. Without this the steam wand should be opened on startup to equalise pressure in the boiler.

Giglers restrict water flow through the thermosyphon, these are omitted from the Oscar but present on the musica - this just helps a little with thermal stability.

Regards,

Aled

If you are open to shipping I'd be interested at asking.

@aled

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

@steveholt If there is noone local I will consider shipping. Would rather see if there is any local interest first though

Hi mate,

Would you be willing to take £250 cash on collection?

Cheers,

Callum

Hi mate,

Would you be willing to take £250 cash on collection?

Cheers,

Callum

@aled

Sorry for the slow reply just been a bit busy! I would take £270 collected

Regards,

Aled.

Sorry for the slow reply just been a bit busy! I would take £270 collected

Regards,

Aled.

@ckrhodes

Laissez les bons temps rouler

@aled

No problem at all mate. This weekend has had some great weather so I don't blame you!

Would you do £260?

No sorry, I can get some shipping quotes though if the milage is an issue

No sorry, I can get some shipping quotes though if the milage is an issue

@aled

Okay I’ll accept £270 collection. Should I PM you?

Thanks,

Callum

Yes drop me a pm :-)

Now sold assuming we can work out collection

Thanks,

Aled

Yes drop me a pm :-)

Now sold assuming we can work out collection

Thanks,

Aled

@aled I'm in Stroud tomorrow, early evening, and am happy to bring the machine as far as Coventry for the buyer if that helps them to work out the sale with you.

Cheers.

Bezzera Strega & Niche Zero

moved to sold. :)

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)