coffeechap

Forum lever day (who’s up for it )

Oh NOOOOOOO how have I missed you?
It's fine... No, I'm sure you had a good reason... It's not like it's my birthday or anything...

*snuffle*

It's fine... No, I'm sure you had a good reason... It's not like it's my birthday or anything...

*snuffle*

says Hasi.

'This Sunday I will be out in the road saying - "Hasi says your impeading me from pursuing my recreational motivations while you wank off over the finer details of some aloof brainfork" :whistle: ' @jimbojohn55

Deep Thought says 'tight wiggles' is the answer. @Scotford

Hmm, considering a last minute sign-up... I see you're at 46 for the time being. Will need to mull on it and check with the missus what her thinking is this weekend!

Espresso: Quick Mill Verona

Grinder: Niche Zero

Brewed: Hario V60, French press

You'll kick yourself if you don't attend!

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Any more takers for badges? I might be able to get a few more done in time for Sunday ;)

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer tool / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / and a large array of coffee towels!

You'll kick yourself if you don't attend!

I'd be one of those awkward buggers standing in a corner by myself, smelling the coffee brewing across the room -- I'm still a baby on the forum! Will check in with the wife today and see.

It's a bit of a jog up, too, but nothing too bad -- about 2 hours, traffic allowing.

I'd be one of those awkward buggers standing in a corner by myself, smelling the coffee brewing across the room -- I'm still a baby on the forum! Will check in with the wife today and see.

It's a bit of a jog up, too, but nothing too bad -- about 2 hours, traffic allowing.

I am sure you will love it once you're there - and besides, you have to go now, I have made your badge!!!!

2019 L-R with hand turned Thuya burr handles and toggles / Monolith Titan Flat & Conical / HG-1 / Kalita wave / Stag kettle / OCD / Joey Skateboard Handle Pullman Big Step & matching stirrer tool / Wenge Handle Lev Tamp / Push Tamper / Puqpress / 15g & 18g vst / IMS 35μM / LDT / Barista Gear Titanium 340ml pitchers / LW Bean Cellars & Caddy / Decent thermometer / Acme Evo 150ml cups / Espazzola / Hottop / embroidered by me bar towels / in the cellars: Steampunk, North Star, Foundry, The Barn, HasBean, Coffee Compass / part-time LSOL participant / 6 gorgeous guineas / a dog / a very lovely husband / and a large array of coffee towels!

I am sure you will love it once you're there - and besides, you have to go now, I have made your badge!!!!

Twisting my arm, Mildred!

1. grumpydaddy

2. Heligan

3. Hasi

4. johnealey

5. Dumnorix

6. MrShades

7. Rob177palmer

8. Jollybean

9. richwade80

10. Rhys

11. Rhys's other half

12. MediumRoastSteam

13. Flying_vee

14. RobW

15. Deeez Nuuutz

16. jimbojohn55

17. Thecatlinux*

18. joey24dirt

19. Stevebee

20. dlash

21. Planter

22. Jaffro

23. Nicknak

24. Niche Coffee (James and Martin)

25. Systemic kid

26. MarkyP

27. H_P

28. CallumT

29. Bigben

30. Camv6

31. Mr Binks

32. Matharon

33. Jymbob

34. VivaLaTank

35. Papagilou

36. Coffeechap not in draw for LR

37. Glenn

38. Sharkie

39. Tohenk2

40. Wilmars

41. Tohenk2's other half

42. BlueBeardMcF

43. Jollybean Junior

44. Obnic

45. Somersetboy

46. Sharkie’s +1 (Danny)

47. lhavelund

Within 5 minutes you will have met a dozen new friends

These events are brilliant - look forward to meeting you on Sunday

Home Barista Training - contact me to discuss your requirements

Also - appreciate we're at the 11th hour, but I'll be driving up from East Molesey (Hampton Court/SW London) area - anyone still in need of a lift for Sunday, happy to oblige. Will make the trip a little less boring. Also happy to do pick-ups along the way if not too far from my route (M3 - A329(M) - M4 - A419).

My mum says do we have to bring lunch ? Or is their a cafe there or nearby for food ?

50be689e2a3bd267e4a43a49bb58a02e.jpg

Doh! Still in the machine!

50be689e2a3bd267e4a43a49bb58a02e.jpg

Doh! Still in the machine!

All is forgiven I've also just been told that I'm allowed to bring along my home-made birthday stollen!

[quote name='Nicknak']My mum says do we have to bring lunch ? Or is their a cafe there or nearby for food ?[/QUOTE] You'll be fine. @jymbob is bringing his birthday stollen for you

[quote name='MildredM']You'll be fine. @jymbob is bringing his birthday stollen for you [/QUOTE]Not sure it'll split 50 ways without some divine intervention...

Well, having passed the coffee knowledge test.....

1. grumpydaddy

2. Heligan

3. Hasi

4. johnealey

5. Dumnorix

6. MrShades

7. Rob177palmer

8. Jollybean

9. richwade80

10. Rhys

11. Rhys's other half

12. MediumRoastSteam

13. Flying_vee

14. RobW

15. Deeez Nuuutz

16. jimbojohn55

17. Thecatlinux*

18. joey24dirt

19. Stevebee

20. dlash

21. Planter

22. Jaffro

23. Nicknak

24. Niche Coffee (James and Martin)

25. Systemic kid

26. MarkyP

27. H_P

28. CallumT

29. Bigben

30. Camv6

31. Mr Binks

32. Matharon

33. Jymbob

34. VivaLaTank

35. Papagilou

36. Coffeechap not in draw for LR

37. Glenn

38. Sharkie

39. Tohenk2

40. Wilmars

41. Tohenk2's other half

42. BlueBeardMcF

43. Jollybean Junior

44. Obnic

45. Somersetboy

46. Sharkie’s +1 (Danny)

47. lhavelund

48. Haventadog

You'll be fine. @jymbob is bringing his birthday stollen for you

Missed that ..got my CH boiler in bits ... :) .. Does anybody know if there is a cafe on site or nearby ???

Not sure it'll split 50 ways without some divine intervention...

Dont like it .. So there ..:)

This day has actually come around quicker than I’d expected.

Really looking forward to a great day and it’ll be nice to put faces to the usernames :)

ECM Synchronika, Niche Zero, Pullman Bigstep Tamper, ONA OCD Distribution Tool, Decent Funnel, VST 18g & 20g Ridgeless Baskets, Aeropress, Aergrind, Acme Cups, Acaia Lunar Scales, LW Bean Cellar & Caddy

Ooo I forgot this one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40108[/ATTACH]

I'm bringing some tipex and a Sharpie!

keep calm and grind flat

Ooo I forgot this one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40108[/ATTACH]

Perhaps this is just a reflection of how I feel

AKA Toffee chips

I remember driving to a nearby supermarket last time ie not a lot of options.

Londinium-R - Kafatek Monolith Flat (yes, that one) - Chemex - Aeropress

I remember driving to a nearby supermarket last time ie not a lot of options.

Thanks very much for that info, cheers