Sign in to follow this  
steveholt

Sage DTP, Quickmill Silvano or Small Footprint HX - Deliver to ROI

Hi Folks,

I am looking for a small but decent second machine for the family's summer at a mobile home park. General use will be one or two 5oz milk drinks twice a day. With a few extra weekend espresso thrown in.

My wife will be using the machine for the most part, so single boiler temp surfing etc is out, she was happy living with our gaggia TS but that is a little too big for the summer 2019 living arrangements :)

Open to offers of machines where seller is happy to ship to the Republic of Ireland.

Thanks all :good:

Let's call this an early bump.

Anyone moving on a Sage DTP or a smallish HX machine, please give me a shout.

I'll arrange courier for this.

Hopefully the right machine is being upgraded as i speak

@steveholt -To save you from that horrible fate... I've a dtp I'm bored with, bought a few months ago from a dude who said he was a barista :whistle:... It comes with a single basket and a slightly larger one which I found in a drawer, not sure what it's off. You can have it for a bit less than I paid; I can't remember what that was right now, but it was cheapish ... It's in one of the places I work at, I'll take some pics on Tuesday when I'm there next.

& it has a pressurised double basket too but I doubt you want to know about that...

if your interested somebody posted a discount code in deals section, will get you 35% off sage espresso machines direct from sage.

LCF19Z364P235 is the code,

Hi @bluebeardmcf

That could well be a good start. Let me know what price might work for you and then i can.see if that plus shipping plus getting a new dtp non pressurised basket is the way to go.

@Iris

That could also be a plan.

I'll check that out too. Thanks for the heads up.

Just to make you aware sage no longer sell the stock baskets, they are terrible now and sell basically zero replacement parts, maybe you can buy different baskets to fit and customize I don't know.

Grrr... I'm not installing Tapatalk again, & photos won't upload.

The unpressurised basket I use takes about 12g, it's nothing fancy but it works ok. DTP, tamper, etc,£130. If you pm me an email address I'll send pics.

Sign in to follow this  

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)