Long shot but I have a two week old Krups Nespresso Vertuo plus with aeroccino frothing machine for sale with approx over 200 pods, 150 of them are still in the delivery box from Nespresso that I received yesterday.

the machine isn’t for me and I bought it on a whim but may interest someone on here?

i have all the boxes, paper work and receipt stating that I paid £179.99 on the 25/1/19.

I’d accept £140 for everything which is a bargain as 120 pods cost me £60.

im in the Southend on Sea area, Essex

You might have let yourself in for a world of hurt here bud. See what responses you get though. I am not sure this is the right place for that type of machine, maybe give it a try on eBay or gumtree. Good luck.

Haha I’m fully aware mate. I wish I found this place before buying it to be honest.

I think it’ll be on eBay very soon!

Well look, don’t take it personally if they give you a bit of a stick. There are some great threads and a wealth of knowledge/info here so utilise it and learn. Good luck with the sale.

Yeah cheers for that. I know I’ll probably be in line for some stick but I don’t really care.. im looking to rectify my mistake and put the money towards a grinder. Can’t knock a man for that haha

Can you not return the pods for a refund?

ACS Minima (Beta) with Bianca Paddle -- Reskinned Ceado E8, Niche Zero --- Gene Cafe CBR101 with Dimmer Mod and Bean Mass Probe

I don't think you'll get stick. If you were promoting it as the best coffee ever, then maybe. But you've clearly stated it was an impulse buy before you found the forum (yeah we would've talked you out of it). Also, the rules for the for sale thread don't allow everyone to pile in and diss your machine, it's interested parties only. (Technically I'm breaking the rules by posting this, but only to help you).

Someone may want it for a family member, or even for their office or whatever, hey, my Mrs just bought one for quick and easy brews, and she is well aware of the difference. Someone may make you an offer, and if not there's always the usual sites. Just check the for sale rules if you are also listing it elsewhere.

Plus

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Rocket R58Ceado E37SAeropressAerGrind • Puck Puck cold brew widget • VST 18g basket • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 convex black Ti/walnut tamper • Torr Goldfinger 58.5 flat sharp edge tamper • Big bag o' beans • Triumph Street Triple 675R

I don't think you'll get stick. If you were promoting it as the best coffee ever, then maybe. But you've clearly stated it was an impulse buy before you found the forum (yeah we would've talked you out of it). Also, the rules for the for sale thread don't allow everyone to pile in and diss your machine, it's interested parties only. (Technically I'm breaking the rules by posting this, but only to help you).

Someone may want it for a family member, or even for their office or whatever, hey, my Mrs just bought one for quick and easy brews, and she is well aware of the difference. Someone may make you an offer, and if not there's always the usual sites. Just check the for sale rules if you are also listing it elsewhere.

Plus

___

Eat, drink and be merry

Thanks for your your words of encouragement/advice mate, muchly appreciated.

As mentioned it was a bit of an impulse buy. I actually had Argos vouchers so I was kind of stuck with getting something there.

I already have a basic dedica machine so I got it out of curiosity so I could compare. I then realised it wasn’t right after the first cup and haven’t used it since!

thankfully a colleague is interested for his wife... as you suggested, good guess!

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Click Here To Donate (big thank you!)

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo