I have a black barista express for sale, around 5 months old however the warranty is not transferable.Its in like new condition except for a few scratches on drip tray.

I have only ever used Ashbeck water in the machine. It have descaled twice in the 5 months I have owned it, I backflush daily with water and backflush every 2 weeks with sage tablets.

The machine is cleaned daily and the water tank washed everyday. The machine is exceptionally clean and well looked after. The grinder is brushed and cleaned every week and the hopper washed daily.

I have not used the machine for around 5 or 6 weeks, But have been putting water through it daily to keep the internals of the machine clean. I have all original packaging and accessories.

I looking around £250 for it.

I also have a sage smart grinder pro, brand new in box never used, along with the grinder I will include a brand new in box, electric pour over kettle. I am looking £110 for the grinder and kettle.

I am sorry I wont post, its cash on collection only. collection from Belfast area.

UPDATE- WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLWING ITEMS WITH THE BARISTA EXPRESS, INLUDED IN THE PRICE FOR £250.

SAGE KNOCK OUT BOX

DISTRIBUTION TOOL

6 GOOD QUALITY CAPPUCINO CUPS AND SAUCERS

6 GOOD QAULITY ESPRESSO CUPS AND SAUCERS.

ALSO PRICE REDUCTION ON THE SAGE SMART GRINDER PRO AND BREWISTA ELECTRIC POUR OVER KETTLE, £100 FOR BOTH, BOTH ITEMS BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER USED.

EVERYTHING NOW SOLD

Edited by Iris

Amazing condition and even better price! Hope someone snaps this up quickly.

What have you upgraded to?

I have a black barista express for sale, around 5 months old however the warranty is not transferable.Its in like new condition except for a few scratches on drip tray.

I have only ever used Ashbeck water in the machine. It have descaled twice in the 5 months I have owned it, I backflush daily with water and backflush every 2 weeks with sage tablets.

The machine is cleaned daily and the water tank washed everyday. The machine is exceptionally clean and well looked after. The grinder is brushed and cleaned every week and the hopper washed daily.

I have not used the machine for around 5 or 6 weeks, But have been putting water through it daily to keep the internals of the machine clean. I have all original packaging and accessories.

I looking around £250 for it.

I also have a sage smart grinder pro, brand new in box never used, along with the grinder I will include an electric pour over kettle. I am looking £110 for the grinder and kettle.

I am sorry I wont post, its cash on collection only. collection from Belfast area.

Amazing condition and even better price! Hope someone snaps this up quickly.

What have you upgraded to?

Thankyou, I have actually not upgraded, I actually cant stand coffee anymore. I am pregnant and even the smell of coffee is making me sick never mind drink it.

Its now taking up space in my kitchen and going unused.

Maybe I will purchase another machine at some point after my bay is born but atm my coffee gear is big counter top ornaments.

Although pics can't hurt and do you have any extras? Selling as a bundle or separately?

Thankyou

I cant seem to post pics on here. but if anybody wants to private message me with email address I can email pics.

However as it cash on collection, any potential buyer can fully inspect before purchase.

I am selling as stated £250 for barista express and £110 for grinder and kettle. I am not really willing to reduce price any further to sell as a bundle.

Sorry just to clarify I was asking about extras such as bottomless, tamper, dust tool etc.

Sorry no extras included, just everything that came with the machine originally.

I do have a distribution tool however I would like £10 extra for if anybody buying the machine wants it and again I wont post sorry.

@Iris Would you sell the distribution tool separate. I'm in Belfast today but work there during the weekends.

Sorry I am only willing to sell the distribution to whoever buys the machine, I am not selling the distribution tool unless I sell the machine, Incase the machine doesn't sell I don't want to be left without no distribution tool, as I cant even find them for sale anymore on amazon.

Good luck with the sale, I've just bought two... :rolleyes:

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3  + Niche

Output: Slayer One Group + La Pavoni + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Good luck with the sale, I've just bought two... :rolleyes:

Thankyou, yep they are great machine, but wouldn't buy 2 lol.

Only selling as totally disgusted by coffee now cant even stand the smell of it, been like since I found out I was pregnant. So my coffee machine is taking up counter space and going unused, so has to go.

• About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo