IGNORED

Sage Smart Grinder (v1, not Pro) £50.00

Hello everyone! I have a Sage Smart Grinder (the original version, not the Pro) that I've just replaced with a Super Jolly. The Sage is a decent starter grinder, very capable for Aeropress and the like. It can also grind for espresso but isn't quite fine enough, I don't think.

It was bought in late 2013 and has been used sporadically since. I'm asking £50 for the grinder and, depending on where you are, postage should be around £5-10.

Comes with cleaning brush, 58mm portafilter guide and bottom tray only.

2019-01-26_10-57-58_038a.jpg

2019-01-26_10-56-33_084a.jpg

Hi @Wildcat , apparently there’s a four digit batch code number stamped on the bottom of the machine that can establish whether it’s one of the newer ones- what number do you have?

Also, where in the country are you? If you’re not in London are you willing to ship?

BW

Ben

Apparently 1102 or higher come with the shim already fitted, so looks good.

Sorry to ask this, but could you just confirm it’s 100% in working order?

if so I’d be interested. ;)

There would be a need to check with Sage but their adjustable outer bur is shown in spares. I'd assume this is to allow people to upgrade.

Going on the photo it looks like it's not the even earlier one that lacked the metal cover over the thingy under the centre bur that pushes the grinds out. The tips of those used to wear out eventually hence the addition of the metal cover.

John

-

• 2 weeks later...
  • About
    Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 24000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:
    We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard. Please read our Terms of Use. We stick by them, existing members please familiarise yourselves with them.

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Click Here To Buy Advertising Space 
    £100 p/m when paid yearly, up-to: 690000 banner impressions per month!

Donate / Sponsor

Get Your Supporter Badge Today (per year)

image.png

Coffee Forums Logo