IGNORED

Couple of Feldgrind questions

Recently got hold of a Feldgrind (Feld2) and have a couple of questions I'm hoping someone can help me with:

• Is there a particular brush that people are using to clean these with? I'm thinking I'm going to need a long, slim, stiff brush to access those burrs.
  • I can't seem to access the instructions at https://coffeeforums.co.uk/showthread.php?30212-Made-By-Knock-Feldgrind-Manual-Tips-amp-Tricks-Modifications/page23 - I get the following error message: "pottolom, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Is there a minimum post count I need to reach before I can access that page for some reason?

You shouldn’t need a stiff brush to remove the grounds. You’re not polishing burrs and there’s probably an argument for not removing oils so that burrs are kept seasoned.

Any painting brush will do, although lots of people use some coffee branded brush that does the same thing. After removing the inner burr, it’s pretty simple to clean it.

Strangely I can (on tapatalk). @PPapa (the author) removed the instructions after not receiving his red Aergrind.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

While what you’re saying is true, I would like to clarify the reasons why the post was removed. I contemplated on that idea for months before I made a decision. I wasn’t upset because of a missing grinder for over a year - I didn’t believe in MBK which promised to improve the customer support side.

It’s hard to justify promoting a company that does not seem to care about their customers. I didn’t think it was a big deal since most of the time we, as a community, can help with issues such as alignment, cleaning, user guide, etc. The grinders to my knowledge didn’t come with manual by default (although in some cases they were). However, there is nothing we can do when you simply don’t receive the grinder or there’s an issue a random person on the internet cannot help to fix it.