Rom

Now Sold....Acs Vesuvius: £1850 no offers and Mythos Clima Pro: £1,300

Fiorenzato f83 grinder and EMC Elektronika? Plus cash

ECM Elektronika Profi II/ Fiorenzato F83/ VST

@Rom You have an offer to swap.

I doubt he’s going to take it - his OP makes clear he wants the cash for his car.

1973 La Pavoni ++ Niche Zero ++ Aeropress ++ V60

Coffee by the Casuals

I’m not looking to do a swap, sorry.

Fiorenzato f83 grinder and EMC Elektronika? Plus cash

No problem Rom, I've put my grinder up for sale so you never know, may sell in time

Posted (edited)

I really need to sell / have a deal agreed on both so that I’m not stuck with either. Otherwise I’d rather keep both and still be able to make amazing coffee..

Edited by Rom

can some explain as to why this one has a guage on the group head when all others I see dont?

can some explain as to why this one has a guage on the group head when all others I see dont?

It's easy to fit, Paolo usually offers to fit them on for free if you want one

clear your inbox matey!

Posted (edited)

This came about when DaveC was testing the ACS Minima. He couldn't fit the gauge to that machine because of the design so installed on his Vesuvius.

He felt it nicely showed the pump pressure profile changes at the group head and Paolo started offering it with the machines.

Older machines or people who decide not to go for it or not install it end up having the machine look you are referring to.

Those gauges can fit the majority of E61 group head machines. Another option some people go for is a group head thermometer. Exactly the same principal the gauge or thermometer screw directly into the group head. See video below it explains all!

Edited by tonerei
tonerei

Vesuvius, Mazzer Major Doserless, Genecafe, Push Tamper,Motta Leveller, Cheap scales

are you still firm on asking price and not wanting to ship?

Hey BB

are you talking grinder or machine or both?

Where are you based?

are you still firm on asking price and not wanting to ship?

Hey Rom,

i send you a message a few days ago since I’m interested in your Mythos. I didn’t receive an answer though. Actually I just found out that offers are to be made within the thread and not via PM in this forum. Sorry, I didn’t know!

I‘m interested in buying it and I would pick it up but since it’s quite a trip for me from Germany I would like to offer £1200.

Hey BB

are you talking grinder or machine or both?

Where are you based?

just the machine, in Hastings, East Sussex

I’ll have a look at the packaging again and see if I’m confident of getting it back in

Hey Rom,

i send you a message a few days ago since I’m interested in your Mythos. I didn’t receive an answer though. Actually I just found out that offers are to be made within the thread and not via PM in this forum. Sorry, I didn’t know!

I‘m interested in buying it and I would pick it up but since it’s quite a trip for me from Germany I would like to offer £1200.

I can´t help it but why do I feel like I´m being ignored?!:confused:;)

Chris, if you check on previous posts is not always to hand so please make an allowance before casting.... Nasturtiums .. :D:D:D.

Jon.

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Posted (edited)

Hey Nospoon... thanks for the offer.

apologies for missing using your message, I wasn’t ignoring you ;)

If I get a deal done on the machine I will consider... but can’t commit at the moment. I’ve been caught out before with forum rules.

Edited by Rom
Typo

I know it's less than you're after but I would go £2600 for both.

Adam

Posted (edited)

You’re not wrong there ;)

I know it's less than you're after.

Adam

Edited by Rom

It’s been for sale for some time though. My offer for the machine stands at £1600

It’s been for sale for some time though. My offer for the machine stands at £1600

Sorry, the time doesn’t matter to me, perhaps Paolo might take a low offer on his machine?

This could be the last reduction before I decide to keep both machine and grinder.

Individual prices:

Vesuvius - £1750

Mythos CP - £1300

If sold separate i’d need an agreed sale on both before letting either go..

Deal for both Machine and Grinder bought together - £2900

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)