Rom

Now Sold....Acs Vesuvius: £1850 no offers and Mythos Clima Pro: £1,300

I’ve tried to get into the menu a few times but without any luck... the instructions are a bit vague....

as for the the serial number there isn’t a plate visible anywhere. Perhaps it underneath?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39259[/ATTACH]

Ignore me, sorry.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

It’s not had a kilo through it in the three months I’ve had it.. sold old machine.. bought the Vesuvius and waited for it to arrive (I was on holiday so had to delay the shipping with Paolo. Then I was away again amd then the car trouble started and I’ve not been using it much I through all of this...

Just assume it's had 1kg a week through it for a year and it's still barely used.

Honestly thinking of starting my own business right now and would probably take your hand off for both of these if I was close to doing it but I don't have a proper plan yet.[/color]

FFS... ive just got into the menu and seen this.. (photo)

I tried to go through the menu using the button that was flashing and re set the counter to zero I think..

A2B12433-2762-495D-A894-4CE8809EAABF.jpg

That’s just dose 1 there are two other dose amounts as well

AKA Toffee chips

Does anyone know where this might be? Underneath perhaps?

Okay, no problem, I will also think about it:) What's the shot count may I ask and have you got a pic showing serial number/year?

That’s just dose 1 there are two other dose amounts as well

I think they have been re set too..

Grinder info:

image.jpg

Am possibly interested in the Vesuvius.

If its in its original wooden crate fixed in with the special rubber feet there should be no problem in shipping it. Would you be prepared to do this at cost?

Did the Machine come to you direct from the factory or through BB?

Have you made any changes to the pump speed or changed any of the PID settings?

Is the accessory box complete with everything as from the factory?.

What is the production number of the Machine?

Ron 

If its in its original wooden crate fixed in with the special rubber feet there should be no problem in shipping it. Would you be prepared to do this at cost?

@Rom

One Life this is it, it's not a rehearsal so enjoy it best you can - Have some fun, buy a coffee machine.;)

ECM Synchronika - ECM V-Titan 64 Grinder - EXPOBAR MEGGACREM 2 Group - MAZZER Super Jolly grinder with doser -  AMIR Scales and they work fine - 15-18-20-22-25g VST Filter Baskets - Several MOTTA Jugs and a Home Made Knock Box. - Useful contributions from the Family.

Yes, I still have the wooden crate... I know it made it all the way from Italy in one piece, but I’m not confident of getting it packaged back up the same as it was at the factory so would prefer collection if possible. How far away are you?

The machine came direct from Paolo

Yes, I’ve turned the pump speed down as recommended by DaveC and seems to be what others were doing on the forum...and I’ve turned the service boiler off as I don’t do milk.

The accessory box is complete as it came from the factory.

Not sure on the production number. I will try and find it for you.

Can't quite remember but I think the production number is in the water tank enclosure.

@DavecUK could advise on where to find this perhaps.

Ron 

On mine it is in the tank enclosure. Really though I would not worry about the production number.

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

Posted (edited)

@ronsil

The machine has still had less than 4 x 2 litre bottles of volvic through it and I only took delivery of it early January.

Edited by Rom

Still working on the logistics before making an offer as I don't drive anymore.

Will come back as soon as I can find something workable.

Ron 

Maybe I should buy this and sell you your old one @ronsil ;)

Home: Ambient Vesuvius, Probat EK43 & Feldgind

Work: Sage Dual Boiler & Niche Zero

Just heard transportation is not going to work for me I’m afraid.

That & other considerations mean I would not be able to put on the table what I consider a fair & acceptable offer this occasion.

Hope it goes soon.

Ron 

Thanks for the offer, I will have a think.

Im actually busy this weekend so if I agreed to you offer it would have to be the weekend after. Would that be a problem?

Hi @Rom - I can offer £1200 for the grinder and come and collect it this weekend, if that suits?

@Rom - apologies, there's been a sudden change in my circumstances (bl**dy boiler has just died) which means I'm going to have to reluctantly withdraw my offer as funds are needed elsewhere. Best of luck with the sale.

@Sefroniauk - sorry to hear this. I just clicked ‘liked’ instead of ‘thank’ I don’t like that your boiler has broke. Hope you can get it fixed or a new one sorted without too much trouble.

@Rom - apologies, there's been a sudden change in my circumstances (bl**dy boiler has just died) which means I'm going to have to reluctantly withdraw my offer as funds are needed elsewhere. Best of luck with the sale.

** Easter Special **

Price drop:

ex demo Vesuvius - bought direct from Paolo in January this year - still less than 4 bottles of Volvic through is

£1850 no offers or delivery but might be able to drive a bit to help with collection.

Posted (edited)
** Easter Special **

Price drop:

ex demo Vesuvius - bought direct from Paolo in January this year - still less than 4 bottles of Volvic through is

£1850 no offers or delivery but might be able to drive a bit to help with collection.

"Ex Demo" actually would have been exactly like completely new and unused (I can't actually say completely new and unused)...just for people who might not realise....I know i should not add to a for sale thread....my bad. It's a good deal though, a very good deal.

Edited by DavecUK

ACS Vesuvius DBPP, Izzo Duetto DB, Minima DB, Lelit Bianca Prototype DB (paddle flow control) BTC Machines: Roasters: Amazon Dalian 1kg Drum Roaster, other failed roasters: Grinders: Ceado E92, Niche US and UK: 145kg assorted greens: My reviews at https://coffeeequipmentreviews.wordpress.com/

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)