Rom

Now Sold....Acs Vesuvius: £1850 no offers and Mythos Clima Pro: £1,300

It hurts to write this post :(

After two bouts of car trouble in consecutive weeks it looks like I’m going to need to replace my car - I’m at the stage where I can’t trust it anymore and I have a daily 40 mile commute.

So....

I am offering for sale my very recently bought machine and grinder :(

Acs Vesuvius / Matt black £2,000

Mythos Clima Pro / Matt Black £1,300

The Vesuvius is in brand new condition and due to me being out of the country for part of the time I’ve owned it and then the car trouble it’s had very minimal use. It has copper and ptfe pipework and the group pressure gauge. — it’s had less than 3 bottles of Ashbeck water through it..

I bought the Clima Pro used in December last year from a forum member and it has never been used in a commercial setting.. home use only! It’s the Victoria Arduino badged version which I prefer to the N.S badged one and is a January 2018 model so a year old.

Have all original packaging for both grinder and machine.

Not willing to ship due to risk of damage.

Located M69 between Leicester and Coventry

Edited by The Systemic Kid

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by The Systemic Kid

@cambosheff well what’s the grinder worth separately?....

Hi, has the Vesuvius got a transferable warranty?

Yep all parts for 2 years

SAGE IS NOT A UPGRADE

:)

Back up for sale :(

no going back this time.. both have to go

Grinder £1300

Machine £2000

All sales to be agreed in this thread as per forum rules.

Payments to be made via PayPal friends and family or bank transfer. 10% deposit required to reserve

Could a mod please move this back to the For Sale section please?

Could a mod please move this back to the For Sale section please?

Done. GLWTS :(

Input: 'Terranovered’ Versalab M3 + Mahlkonig EK43 Turkish burrs + Niche

Output: KVdW Speedster + V60 + AeroPress + Syphon + Bialetti Induction Moka Pot + Bialetti Mucka Express + jar of instant for visitors..

Not willing to ship due to risk of damage.

Located M69 between Leicester and Coventry

I like to offer £1000 for the grinder. Ready to pick up tomorrow or when you are available now.

I like to offer £1000 for the grinder. Ready to pick up tomorrow or when you are available now.

Ha ha good luck with that !

AKA Toffee chips

trade, I think normal and fair

It would be if this was a trade site and that was a grinder from the trade! Seems odd you have ran up a load of posts and then jumped into the for sale thread so quickly!

AKA Toffee chips

How about £1001 then

This is a one year and one month old grinder that’s only been used in a home environment.

Thanks, but it’s worth more and will sell for more than £1000.

Out of interest what is the shot count?

AKA Toffee chips

How do I find that?

Out of interest what is the shot count?

Turn grinder off and at the same time you switch it back on, depress the middle and right buttons simultaneously this should access the settings menu, then just scroll through to the dose counts

AKA Toffee chips

I can’t get it to do it...

UPDATE ON MACHINE AND GRINDER

Machine has still had minimal use, - less than 4 bottles of Ashbeck.

Both machine and grinder are no longer being used, they are switched off and awaiting a new home.

I can’t get it to do it...

UPDATE ON MACHINE AND GRINDER

Machine has still had minimal use, - less than 4 bottles of Ashbeck.

Both machine and grinder are no longer being used, they are switched off and awaiting a new home.

Just google search for the manual it will give you the instructions

AKA Toffee chips

Fantastic piece of kit. I'm sorry you have to sell @Rom. I have the vesuvius with an EK43 and I'm having loads of fun with it. Whoever goes for it is in for a treat. Good luck with the sale!

This is a one year and one month old grinder that’s only been used in a home environment.

Thanks, but it’s worth more and will sell for more than £1000.

Okay I understand how you feel but 1.3 is very high for me atm. I think not many ppl buy it due to price and size, they seem to stay around for some time and I think you need to get them sold soon. Hm, to make it fair for both of us, I can do £1.1K so that you don't need to wait any longer and also to get it done, what do you think? I would be able to pick it up plus cover fuel.

I don’t need to sell them soon, I just need to sell them. I’m happy to wait for a better offer..

Okay I understand how you feel but 1.3 is very high for me atm. I think not many ppl buy it due to price and size, they seem to stay around for some time and I think you need to get them sold soon. Hm, to make it fair for both of us, I can do £1.1K so that you don't need to wait any longer and also to get it done, what do you think? I would be able to pick it up plus cover fuel.

Dont want to dilute the sales thread but the grinder is worth £1300 all day long.

a grinder a lever and some beans

I don’t need to sell them soon, I just need to sell them. I’m happy to wait for a better offer..

Okay, no problem, I will also think about it:) What's the shot count may I ask and have you got a pic showing serial number/year?

Okay, no problem, I will also think about it:) What's the shot count may I ask and have you got a pic showing serial number/year?

"I bought the Clima Pro used in December last year from a forum member and it has never been used in a commercial setting.. home use only! It’s the Victoria Arduino badged version which I prefer to the N.S badged one and is a January 2018 model so a year old."

Just assume it's had 1kg a week through it for a year and it's still barely used.

Honestly thinking of starting my own business right now and would probably take your hand off for both of these if I was close to doing it but I don't have a proper plan yet.

ACS Minima (Beta) -- Reskinned Ceado E8, Niche Zero --- Gene Cafe CBR101 with Dimmer Mod and Bean Mass Probe

I’ve tried to get into the menu a few times but without any luck... the instructions are a bit vague....

as for the the serial number there isn’t a plate visible anywhere. Perhaps it underneath?

082A9499-854F-4997-9835-AE58CFCBC5DE.jpg

• About:

Coffee Forums UK is the UK's premier coffee forum Started in June 2008 by Glenn Watson, we now have more than 22000 mainly UK based members, and welcome more than 3000 members and visitors from around the world each day! With strategic investment and digital expertise from the Jackson Lockhart team (Tait Pollack and Adam Bateman), we are taking Coffee Forums UK to the next level, and are delighted to share the journey with you.

New Members:

We are often referred to as the friendliest forum on the web and we look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Terms of Use

Advertising

Coffee Forums Media Kit

Buy Advertising Space

Donate

Get Your Supporter Badge (per year)