L&R

New Ceado E37SD Single-dose Grinder

If you're going to bring taste into the mix, the discussion loses relevance on a logarithmic scale...

My query is actually pretty simple, what makes the Ceado E37S a go to recommendation and a Compak E8 not?

If you're going to bring taste into the mix, the discussion loses relevance on a logarithmic scale...

My query is actually pretty simple, what makes the Ceado E37S a go to recommendation and a Compak E8 not?

Surely the bottom line is all about taste. It would be ludicrous for someone to recommend a grinder that may have better specs on paper which underperforms in the cup for them.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Can you really taste the difference between an E37S or an E8?

Or is it just another subjective criteria to justify a purchase... Or maybe Ceados' marketing is more efficient.

Or is it just another subjective criteria to justify a purchase... Or maybe Ceados' marketing is more efficient.

Silly boy Pike.

I haven't done a side by side comparrison so couldn't possibly answer your flippant question.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

I honesty dont care or know. I suspect neither do you.

You asked why there are not in your definition of a good cafe. I tried to answer.....

I write a blog, it's nothing to do with coffee ...

https://rjwinc.wordpress.com

Instagram - rjw_inc

Have you started getting your royalties?

Unfortunately not but I think I should

AKA Toffee chips

I've always wandered what's the appeal of a ceado compared to a Compak for example.

I don't think I've ever seen a decent cafe running a ceado grinder.

Ceado is much easier to clean, maintain and service than a compak! It’s also quieter and grind settings do not change when you clean out the burr chamber and then replace the burrs, That for a cafe could mean A LOT

AKA Toffee chips

Probably not! But as said above there are other factors at play that could be more important

AKA Toffee chips

Can it do filter on a cold night in Stoke?

Beans, beans the musical fruit, the more you drink, the more you... *tremors uncontrollably* 😬