IGNORED

Reverse Osmosis - Osmio Zero review

Thank you all for the reviews! Super helpful!

Could someone provide me with Osmio Zero's cable length please? Afraid I couldn't find it anywhere here or online and the distance between my nearest available plug and the future location of the system is slightly over 5ft... I'd hate to use an extension cord on top of the kitchen counter...

Thanks in advance!

Tom

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Chilledmatt I'm also in Norfolk, and now have an Osmio Zero, so you can base the impacts etc on my figures if you wish. I used to use a Britta jug with genuine cartridges, and also tried a under

When we bring out a new model we will invite existing customers to trade in their Zero which can be reconditioned and given to charity or sold on ebay as grade C ones and I will do my best to bring th

Well some interesting stats from my water bill just landed. In my review of the unit I talked about 20 litres down the drain for every 4 litres of RO water made...this is because of the specific way p

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, tomjowens said:

Thank you everyone for the reviews. Super helpful!

Something I couldn't find anywhere here or online - what is the length of Osmio Zero's cable? The distance between my nearest socket and where the system would be placed is just over 5ft. Would I need an extension cord to make it work?

Thanks in advance!

Tom

It's 1 metre 

• 1 month later...

Hey Mark, I noticed you said about bringing out a new model. I know it's probably not easy for you to say exactly when, but what sort of time in terms of months, or even years do you think it will be available? I'm just trying to work out if it is worth me buying the current model, or waiting out?

Thanks

Hi our last prototype included a flow through ioniser but it turned out to be not as good as a separate hydrogen bottle so we are sticking with the current model. We did a prototype of a model with 9 buttons, 4 each for temperature and volume and one middle one but it's not as good as the original design. Turns out the wheel is a pretty good shape but hydrogen is definitely better as a separate device, the OSMIO Duo 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Fez said:

Took advantage of the May offer and pulled the trigger. @Mark Osmios service was excellent! Delivery to South Africa in just 6 days. 

IMG_20210602_124547.jpg

Is that a Matt black finish? Looks awesome. I had to go with white to keep the other half happy 

19 minutes ago, RobDGio said:

Is that a Matt black finish? Looks awesome. I had to go with white to keep the other half happy 

Yes it is - I love the finish, it looks far better than a gloss black

• Like 1

Mine just peeled off....

I don’t like – Sticks and Stones, beans that are sour, green…or rancid (horrible). Quakers hide until you roast them, then they scream out at you in the cooling tray, pick em out and flick them in the bin.. Lifes too short for bad coffee!

Mine has some really sticky glue behind the sticker, not really a big deal though I'll just clean the glue off with a sponge.

How many litres did it take on initial set up before the water was coming out clean for others? I've just gone through 5 litres(waiting in between each litre for it stop filtering) and I can still see visible particles in the water

Fairly sure the instruction manual directs you to have many litres you are recommended to flush through. Think it’s 10L but could be wrong. I seem to remember having to refill the external tank at least once. Could have been more though

Flush through enough, until the water tastes fine......might be five, might be fifteen

How do you tell a donkey from a race horse?

26 minutes ago, dfk41 said:

Flush through enough, until the water tastes fine......might be five, might be fifteen

Will do. I gave it a taste after 7 litres and it didn't taste quite right - had a bitter aftertaste

@Fez I think I ran three or four tanks through mine, and it still continued to improve in the early days......if you are not certain what it does, taste the stuff you pour down the sink!

• Like 1

How do you tell a donkey from a race horse?

1 hour ago, Fez said:

Will do. I gave it a taste after 7 litres and it didn't taste quite right - had a bitter aftertaste

Got mine today (thanks Mark!) Flushed through 10 litres and it's now tasting fine to me.